Part 11~

I gulped as i stared up into Taehyung's eyes. He sighed and shook his head then let go of me. He sat up and ruffled his hair a little. He took off his shirt and my eyes widened as i saw his gorgeously toned body. I looked away quickly and covered my face as i blushed deeply. I heard him put on another shirt and unzip the tent.

I let out a deep breath and came out after him, hoping i wasnt blushing anymore. He sat down on the nearest bench and i did the same, sitting on the other end of it. We all ate quietly before Jimin began to hum a simple tune. I saw the boys faces lit up and they all, one by one began to sing a song they called 'Butterfly'.

It was absolutely beautiful, even with their morning voices and to my suprise, Taehyung joined in. I suppose that they had made the song with him while i was at home or something. I smiled happily as i listened to them sing. All of their voices worked so well together and they could sing really weel, including Tae.

His voice was gorgeously deep but when there were high notes, he hit them perfectly. I was in awe at it. The song ended and i clapped enthusiastically. After eating a little more, we began packing up. Tae didnt speak to me for most of the morning which made me feel quite upset. 

Jin seemed to notice i was upset and came over to and sat by my side under the tree i was sitting under.

"What's wrong?" He asked me softly as he looked at the boys packing up. I shook my head slowly as i watched Tae laughing with Jungkook.

"It's nothing" I smiled at him and he frowned. 

"Dont lie. I know that something is wrong." He pushed. I sighed and nodded slightly, explaining what happened with Taehyung. He frowned deeply as he watched Tae closely. "That's wierd. He doesnt seem like the type to do that" 

"Thats what i though but he did and-"

"What you two talking about?" Taehyung asked as he skipped over and sat down with his legs crossed. Jin looked at me with a strange expression before patting my head and walking away. I sighed and shook my head, smiling at Tae.

"It's nothing" I said softly. I saw Tae's face change as Jin walked away and gulped.

"Im sorry, about this morning" He said slowly. I bit my lip and nodded a little. "I just have this thing that fucks me about" He grumbled as he smacks himself in the head. I quickly lean forward and grab his hand.

"Dont do that" I said softly. He sighed and looked down at the ground.

"Sorry" He mumbled deeply. "Listen, i've got something i need to ask you. Please don't get scared" He said suddenly, looking at me. I nodded and bit my lip. "You saw the trial didn't you?" He asked quickly. I gulped a little and nodded again.

"But i know you didn't do anything. I watched the whole thing" I said quickly to him in the calmest voice i could. He nods slowly and stands up.

"Do you want to go somewhere today?" He held out a had to me and i smiled taking it. He helped me up. "How about my house?" He asked with a broad smile. I blushed slightly.

"As long as you don't try anything, I'm fine with that" I returned the smile and we walked out of the park hand in hand. He took me to one of the richer areas of Seoul and i looked around in awe. "You live here?" I asked him as he unlocked one of the biggest houses on the street.

"No, im breaking into someones house" He replied sarcastically as he lead me into the huge main room.