Part 23~

I bit my lip nervously as the houses we drove past slowly became bigger and richer. I had no idea if he had cleared it with my mom if I could stay with him. What if she didn't know? What if he was going to hurt me again?

"I'm not going to hurt you I promise" Tae said suddenly and held out his pinkie to me. I looked it up and down then at him. He was concentrating on the road. I held out my pinkie and wrapped it around his. A huge smile spread across his face and he put his hand back on the wheel.

I slowly pulled out my phone and rung my mom. She instantly asked if I was with Tae. She then told me that she had to go abroad so she took my sister and I would be staying with Tae. I ended the call and yawned slightly.

We pulled up to his massive house and Tae got out of the car quickly to open my door. He offered me a hand out and I shook my head, climbing out myself like I usually would. He opened the door and jumped on the couch instantly. I rolled my eyes at him and sat down next to him after locking the door.

Tae shuffled closer and put an arm around me as he flicked through the tv. I sat tensely for a while before I slowly relaxed into his arms. He put his head on the top of mine and kissed me softly. I blushed a little as he moved his hand to my side and laid his hand gently over where the stitches were. They had mostly healed now and I could move around like normal, I just couldn't run.

"Could I kiss you? Like if it leads anywhere will it hurt you?" Tae asked suddenly. I looked up at him and he was smiling at me innocently.

"No, I don't think it would hurt but like I don't know if I could do that.." I said slowly. He nodded understandingly and looked back at the tv. I studied his face while he focused on the tv.

Tae had a small frown on his face as he watched the tv and it was super cute. He was biting his plump lip and ruffled his hair a little. He seemed super confused like he was thinking about something.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked teasingly as I tickled under his chin. He smiled and looked down at me before he slipped his hand around my head. He leaned down and kissed me gently. I smiled and kissed him back. He pulled away with a smile and poked my nose.

"I was thinking about whether I should do that" Tae smiled at me. I nodded quickly and put my arms around his neck. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me up into his lap before he kissed me again.

The kiss was deeper this time and more passionate. I played with his hair gently as he stroked the inside of my thigh with his thumb. I tilted my head slightly and he did the same, the opposite way. His lips travelled across my jaw and down my neck gently.

I small gasp of breath escaped my lips as I felt him bite me gently on my collar bone. I could tell he was leaving a hickey and I knew my mom would kill me. But I didn't care, it felt good. His hand slowly slipped up my leg and stopped just a few inches away from the zip of my jeans. His lips made their way back to mine and he began to slowly take off my shirt. I did the same and we broke the kiss for a moment. He smiled at me and glanced down at the stitches which made his smile fall instantly.

"I'm sorry, I can't" Tae said softly and handed me back my shirt. I nodded and shuffled off his lap, putting my shirt back on. He sighed and put his head in his hands, not bothering to put his shirt back on. I put my hand on his arm and he shrugged it off.

"I'm sorry..." He whimpered. I could tell he was crying. I pulled him into a hug and he put his arms around me, hugging me back tightly.

"It's okay. I'm okay now" I whispered to him and he nodded slowly, sniffling. He pulled away and wiped his tears before he smiled softly at me. "See. I'm okay" I smiled at him as I stroked his cheek gently. He leant forward again and kissed me softly, pushing me down onto the sofa.