Part 8~

I arrived at the park quickly and heard the laughter of the boys. I slowed down as i got closer and tried to catch my breath and sort myself out. I pulled Taehyung's jacket closer to my body and smiled slightly as his smell filled my nose. I came around a large tree and saw a small campfire and four tents.

I smiled as Hoseok waved at me. The rest of the boys looked over too and waved as i sat down by Jungkook who put an arm around me. I glanced over at Taehyung who seemed like he was jelous that Jungkook had his arm around me. I shuffled away a little and Jungkook put his hands in his lap.

"Do you want to camp with us this weekend?" Jimin asked as he poked the fire with a bigger stick. Jin grabbed Jimin's hand and pulled it back as the fire sparked up and took the stick from him. "I had that" Jimin whined as he crossed his arms.

"Yeah, id love to camp with you guys. I'll need to go home quickly and get some things though" I replied as i looked around the circle of boys. I bit my lip slightly at the thought of being with them all weekend. I trusted them, dont get me wrong. I just hadnt spent a great amount of time with them until Taehyung came along.

"One of us will go with you, if you want" Namjoon offered as he munched on a marshmallow he just finished toasting. I nodded and looked towards Taehyung who was staring at me again. I wanted him to come but he looked mad. I looked towards Jimin who was asleep on Jin's shoulder and sighed. If i picked any of the other boys, Taehyung might get even madder.

"Can Tae take me?" I asked quietly, watching him closely. His face lit up and he nodded frantically. I saw Yoongi chuckle by his side as he lit a cigarette.

"Calm down, Taehyung. She's nothing to be worked up over" He mumbled as he blew out some smoke. I glared at him and put my middle finger up. Yoongi laughed and tapped some ash onto the floor. Tae shrugged and stood up, walking over to me.

"Well i dont know what girl's you've been looking at but you must be blind or something" Tae said as he gently took my hair of my shoulders and played with it as he stood behind me. I blushed and looked at the ground giggling a little.

"Well, hes not wrong" I said quietly. I felt him tug on my hair roughly and my head snapped back so i was looked up at him. He had a frown on his face as he looked down at me.

"Don't say things like that. Yoongi is just a dick" He said before letting go of my hair a little and began to play with it again. I looked baack down and bit my lip as i saw most of the boys staring at us. Hoseok cleared his throat a little and looked away.

"You better go get your stuff then Seo-yun" He said as he smiled oftly at me. I nodded and pulled my hair from Taehyung's hands and placed it back on my shoulder. We began to walk away silently, a big distance between us. As we got back onto the streets, Taehyung closed the gap pretty quickly and stood closely to my side. We arrived at mine and luckily my mom was in the kitchen. I put a finger to my lips, telling Taehyung to stay quiet and stay outside. He nodded and i walked in silently before i went to the kitchen.

"Mom, i want to go sleep at Kai's house tonight. Pleeease" I begged her with a smile. She galnced back at me as she washed up and nodded. I ran to my room and quickly packed my bag with things i'd need before i ran back downstairs and kissed my mom bye. I opened the door and left, bumping into Taehyung.

"I forgot you were there" I laughed nervously as we walked back to the park. He was quiet most of the time and stopped me just before we went back to the boys.

"So people think we are dating. What do we do?" He asked quickly. I laughed a little as i looked up at his confused face.

"Well you keep flirting with me and stuff so i'm not suprised" I smiled at him and he smiled back a little. He bit his lip a little and looked away before speaking to me in his husky, deep voice that was even more husky due to it being late.

"Would  you want to date me?"