Part 15~

Soe-yun P.O.V

I sat up straight as the investigator exited the questioning room. He walked past me so I got up quickly and ran in front of him.

"So is he okay to go?" I asked quickly. The investigator shook his head and crossed his arms as he looked down at me.

"No, after the trial and now this we will have to keep him for the night" He said slowly before he began to walk away. I turned around to see a policeman taking Tae off to the cells. I followed silently, panicking.

The policeman locked the door and I walked up to the cell, holding onto the bars. Tae looked up at me as he sat on the floor with his legs crossed. He looked back down slowly as he began to cry.

"Tae I'm sorry. It was my mom. She called the police" I whispered quickly. "I told them it was you though, remember?" I looked at him as a tear slowly rolled down my cheek too.

Tae looked up and me and stood up, coming to the bars. He reached out and gently touched my bruised cheek. He then touched my busted lip carefully, pulling away when I winced.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to" He whispered softly. I shook my head and sniffled.

"You didn't do anything, okay?" I smiled at him a little, hoping it would make him feel better. "I'll come get you tomorrow as soon as they let you out, I promise. I've got to go see my mom though. She will be worried sick"

Tae nodded slowly and walked away, sitting down with his back to me. I sighed and left the police station. My mom was waiting outside with the car. I climbed in slowly and looked out at the window.

"Did they catch the guy?" She asked quietly as we drove home. I shook my head slowly. She sighed irritated. "Those damn police never do anything" She mumbled to herself.

We pulled into the driveway and I got out quickly and ran to my room to try and sleep. Instead, I spent most of the room crying over Tae. At about 11 when I was just calming down I got a call from an unknown number. I slowly picked up my phone and answered it.

"Hello?"
"Kim Taehyung has gotten out and we felt you may be able to find him. Please come to the station immediately"