Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 65!

Episode: Season 2 Episode 21

Part: 3

Key:

(M/n) = Male Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(D/n) = Demon Name

(N/n) = Nickname

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

Enjoy~

===========================

~Cold Oak South Dakota~

Jake and Sam were in a barn, trying to break some of the iron bars off one of the machines. Jake, however, grabs one and rips it off with no problem. Sam stared at him, stunned.

"I'm not Superman or anything. Its no big deal." Jake said.

"You were in Afghanistan when this started?"

"Yeah, I started getting headaches. And then there was this accident. This guy flipped his vehicle on a bad road. He got pinned underneath. I lifted it off him like it was nothing. Everybody said it was a fluke adrenaline thing."

"But then you did it again, right?"

"Bench-pressed 800 pound, stone-cold calm. I never told anyone, of course. It was just too crazy."

"Yeah. Crazy's relative." Sam said.

"I'm starting to get that." Jake replied..

"Yeah."

"By the way, I appreciate what you're doing here."

"What am I doing?"

"Keeping calm. Keeping them calm. Especially considering how freaked to hell you are. I've been in some deep crap before myself. I know the look."

After a long pause, the young Winchester said something. "You wanna know the truh? I got this brother, right? And he's always telling me how he's gonna watch out for me, how everything's gonna be okay. You know, kind of like I've been telling them."

"Yeah?"

"I don't know if I believe it this time. I mean, the size of whats coming, it's bigger than anyone has ever seen. I can even sense (M/n) is stressed out about this."

Later, Sam and Ava are in one of the houses, lining the doors and windows with salt.

"My horoscope said I shouldn't have gotten out of bed." The girl scoffed. "How you doing? Holding up?"

"I'm okay. What about you?"

"Not so okay. Why us, Sam? What did we do to deserve this?"

"Just llucky, I guess." Sam joked.

"If it wasn't for bad luck, we'd have no luck at all. I just can't wait for this all to be over so I can just pretend it never happened. I jsut wanna curl up with Brady and watch bad TV." She noticed Sam shift uncomfortably. "What is it?  Sam....do you know something that I don't?"

"Look, Ava...I'm sorry. I wish I didn't have to tell you this."

"Tell me what?"

"When the demon broke into your house to take you...Your fiancée didn't make it. I sorry."

"No, that's.....No!" Sam held Ava while she sobbed.

That night, the entire group was sitting in one room, silent. Sam was struggling to stay awake, closing his eyes every so often. Suddenly, in the corner of the room, he saw the yellow eyed demon.