Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 14!

Seen some stuff that's coming to Season 14 and honestly I'm excited for it and the future of this story. CANT WAIT!!!!!!!

====================

Episode: Season 2 Episode 4

Part: 4

Key: 

(M/n) = Male Name

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

Enjoy!

=====================

~Highway, night~

Dean was driving the impala, Sam in the passenger's seat with the journal open, (M/n) in the back, thinking.

"So the silver bullets, they did something, right?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, something, but not enough. What else you got?"

"Um, okay, besides silver, we have...nailing the undead back into their gravebeds. It's mentioned a few times. It's probably where the whole vampire staking lore came from."

"Their gravebeds? You serious?"

"Yeah."

"So how the hell are we going to get Angela back to the cemetery?" The demon asked.

~Neil's Office~

Neil was sitting in the dark, nervous. The trio enter.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"You know, I've heard of people doing some pretty desperate things to get laid, but you...you take the cake."

"Okay. Who are you guys?"

"You might want to ask Angela that question." (M/n) said.

"What?"

"We know what you did. The ritual? Everything." Neil scoffed at them.

"You're crazy."

"Your girlfriend's past her expiration date and we're crazy? When someone's gone they should stay gone. You don't mess with that kind of stuff."

"Angele killed Matt. She tried to kill Lindsey."

"I don't know what you're talking about." (M/n) showed up on the other side of the desk and grabbed Neil up by the collar.

"No more crap, Neil. His blood is on your hands. Now. We make this right, but you've gotta tell us where she is. Or you join your friend Matt." The demon said calmly.

"My house. She's at my house." The demon let him go. Dean saw several potted plants by the window. They were dead. He looks at Neil.

"You sure about that?"

Neil nodded, looking around nervously. Dean looked past him to see a closet. Thinking, he seems to get an idea. 

"Listen. It doesn't really matter where she is. There's only one way o stop her. We've got to preform another ritual over her grave, to reverse the one that you did. We're going to need some black root, some, some scar weed, some candles....It's very complicated, but it'll bet the job done. She'll be dead again in a couple hours. I think you should come with us."

"No. No." 

Dean leaned in, lowering his voice.

"Listen to me. Get out of here as soon as you can. But most of all, be cool. No sudden movements. Don't make her mad." He turned to his brother. "Lets go."

Swallowing hard, Neil goes to the closet and opens it. Angela was there.

"You said you'd stay in the house."

"Sorry, I just needed to see you. Neil, please. You have to help me." She lowered her arms to show the stab and bullet wounds. He cringes.

"Oh, god."

"Come with me to the cemetery. Neil, they're trying to kill me. We have to stop them."

"You mean kill them." She nodded. "It's true. Matt and Lindsey."

"They hurt me! If you love me, you'll make sure nobody hurts me again. Take me to the cemetery. nd then all this will be over. We can start new lives, together."

The boy nodded. "Okay. God help me, but okay. I'll go get the car. Just, just wait here."

He leaves. He makes it down to his car, he dropped the keys when he tried to open the door. As he stands, Angela was there.

"Neil, you look nervous."

"No, I'm, I'm fine." He was trembling.

"Were you going to leave me?"

"No, of course not."

"You were, weren't you?! How could you? Neil, I loved you!" The girl started getting angry.

"Angela-" She grabbed his head and wrenches it, with a crunch, his neck breaks and he falls to the ground. Dead.

~Graveyard~

Around Angela's grave, the boys were lighting candles.

"You really think this is going to work?" The youngest Winchester asked the demon.

"No, not really. But it was the only thing I could come up with."

They heard a noise, Dean and Sam nod at each other. Sam stood up and pulled out a gun from the small of his back. He stalks in the direction of the sound. Some distance away, he freezes, hearing something behind him. Angela walked towards him. He turns at the last minute and points the gun at her. She stopped.

"Wait! It's not what you think. I didn't ask to be brought back. But it's still me. I'm still a person. Please." She begged.

After hearing her out, Sam fired the gun, hitting her square in the forehead. She screams, her head snapping back. Then he ran to the grave. She tackles him, he lands hard on the ground, she twists his head back. Dean fired at her, startling her back to standing. He shoots her several timed until she falls straight into the open grave. (M/n) jumped in the coffin and drove a long metal stake in her chest, pinning her in."

"Wait, don't!!!!" She screamed.

The demon drove it further in. She gasps one last time, then goes limp. (M/n) pulled it back.

"What dead should stay dead,"

~Graveyard~

Dean and Sam pat down the dirt over the grave, the two were panting.

"Rest in peace."

"Yeah. For good this time, okay?"

They turn away, heading for the car. Sam grunts as he lifts the shovel over one shoulder.

"You know, that whole fake ritual thing, luring Angela into the cemetery? Pretty sharp."

"Well, it was all (M/n)'s idea." Dean patted the boys back.

"But did we have to use me as bait?" Sam asked.

"I figured you were more her type. You know, she had pretty crappy taste in guys." The demon said.

"I think she broke my hand."

Dean laughed. "You're just too fragile. We'll get is looked at later." Dean turned to Mary's grave, pausing.

"You want to stay for a while?"

"No."

They dropped their things in the trunk of the car and got in. Dean stopped (M/n) by grabbing his arm.

"By the way, nice shot. Didn't know you were good with a gun."

The demon just smiled. "Thanks."

They got in the car and went down the highway.