Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 20!

Episode: Season 2 Episode 6

Part: 1

Key:

(M/n) = Male Name

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

Enjoy~

===============================

~Harvelle's Roadhouse~

The boys were getting out of the Impala, which was parked in front of the Roadhouse.

"Los Angeles, California." Dean suggested.

"What's in L.A.?" Sam asked.

"Young girl's been kidnapped by an evil cult."

"Yeah? Girl got a name?"

"Katie Holmes."

Sam laughed. "That's funny. And for you, so bitchy." 

From inside the roadhouse, they heard breaking glass and shouting voices.

"Of course, on the other hand, cat fight."

They entered cautiously. Ellen and Jo were on the upper level, shouting.

"I am your mother, I don't have to be reasonable!"

"You cant keep me here!"

"Oh, don't you bet on that, sweetie."

"What are you going to do, are you going to chain me up in the basement?"

"You know what, you've had worse ideas then that recently. Hey, you don't wanna stay, don't stay. Go back to school."

"I didn't belong there! I was a freak with a knife collection."

"Yeah, and getting yourself killed on some dusty back road, that's where you belong?!" Ellen turned to the boys. "Guys, bad time."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Yeah, we rarely drink before ten anyway."

"Wait. I wanna know what they think about this."

A mom, a dad, and two kids under three all wearing bright yellow t-shirts that read "Nebraska if for Lovers" enter.

"I don't care what they think!"

"Are you guys open?" The dad asked.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"We'll just.....check out the Arby's down the road." They left. The phone rung. Jo glares at it, then at her mother, who stalks over to answer it."

"Harvelle's. Yeah, preacher."

"Three weeks ago a young girl disappears from a Philadelphia apartment." She shoved a file folder at Dean. "Take it, it won't bite."

"No, but your mom might."

She pinched her lips, still holding out the folder. He took it reluctantly.

((Been a week since I've updated this))

"And this girl wasn't the first. Over the past eighty years six women have vanished. All from the same building, all young blondes. Only happens every decade or two so cops never eyeball the pattern. So we're either dealing with one very old serial killer, or-"

"Who put this together? Ash?" Then oldest Winchester interrupted the female.

"I did it myself."