Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 46!

Episode: Season 2 Episode 14

Part: 3

Key:

(M/n) = Male Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(D/n) = Demon Name

(N/n) = Nickname

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

MEGA WARNING: THERE MIGHT BE SOME TORTURE AND SOME NASTY STUFFF IN THIS PART!!!!! I WILL WARN THOSE WHO AREN'T FOND OF VIOLENCE CUZ IT'S MAINLY TO THE READER, SO, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!

It's also long, and I know ya'll like long stories *wink*

Enjoy~!

================

~Motel Lobby~

The manager was counting a stack of cash, as Dean talks on the phone behind him, in front of a desktop computer.

"Hi, uh, so sorry to bother you, but uh, my two sons snuck out of the house last night and, uh, went to a Justin Timberlake concert......What? Yeah. No, Justin is quite the triple threat. Uh, anyway, their not back yet, and, I'm just, I'm starting to worry......Right. Yeah, boys will be boys. But see, Sammy is uh, uh, uh, a diabetic, and uh, his brother is prone to panic. I just want to find them. Please, I'm begging you. Yeah, no no no, I'm on the website right now, I just need to activate the GPS in Sammy's phone." He entered a password and his GPS screen shows the name Dean J. Mahogoff. "Yeah, right. Duluth, Minnesota. Yeah, that is a long way to go for a concert. I appreciate your help."

~Jo's Bar, night~

Jo was facing her back towards the door, scrubbing the bar and saying goodnight to some customers. Sam walked in and cleared his throat.

"Sorry, we're closing up."

"How about just one for the road?"

Jo turned to face him, not looking welcoming. "Well, you're about the last person I'd expect to see."

"Well, I guess I'm full of surprises. So can I get a beer?"

"Sure. One beer." The girl brought a bottle of beer and sets it down on the bar firmly, then turns away, bustling over cleaning up the bar. "So, how'd you find me?"

"Well, uh, it's kind of what we do, you know?"

"Speaking of 'we', where's Dean and (M/n)?"

"Dean couldn't make it, and (M/n) is passed out in the car. Had a rough time with a few vamps."

"So, what're you doing here Sam? I mean we didn't exactly part on the best or terms."

"Right. Um, well, that's why I'm here." He took off his jacket. "I kinda, I wanted to see if we could square things, you know?"

As the Winchester took off his jacket, Jo noticed a circular burn mark with a short line through it on Sam's forearm.

"That looks like it hurt."

"No. Nah, just, just had a run-in with a hot stove."

"So you were saying something about squaring things??"

"Yeah. Um...Look, I know how you feel about my dad. And I can't say I'd blame you. He was obsessed, consumed with hunting. And he didn't care who got caught in the crossfire. And I guess that included your dad. But that was my father. That's not me."