Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 47!

Whats up you sexy mothertruckers? I recently got a game system and have been playing Outlast the last two days(almost done with the first game, cuz I suck at playing video games rn) and I might, maybe, I don't know yet, start doing Outlast x Readers. Now that I can say that I've(am) played it and have(still am) experienced the wonderful terror Outlast has to offer. Soo yeah....Just wanted to put that out there

=======================================

Episode: Season 2 Episode 14

Part: 4

Key:

(M/n) = Male Name

(L/n) - Last Name

(D/n) = Demon Name

(N/n) = Nickname

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

Enjoy~!

==========================

~Warehouse. night still~

Dean fallowed the demon that was possessing his brother. Both were stalking each other through a din, crowded warehouse, each with a handgun. They never see each other directly, instead hiding stealthily behind piles and boxes and shouting at each other.

"So who are you?" Dean shouted.

"I got a lot of names."

"You've been in Sam since he disappeared, haven't you?"

"You shoulda seen your face when you thought he murdered that guy. Pathetic."

"Why didn't you kill me? You had a dozen chances."

"Nah, that would have been too easy. Where's the fun in that? You see, this was a test. Wanted to see if I could push you far enough to waste Sam. Should've known you wouldn't have the sack. Anyway. Fun's over now."

"Why take (M/n)? He has nothing to do with what Sam is."

"He might not be, but torturing (D/n) was fun, and a bonus to this."

"Well, I hope you got your kicks. 'Cause you're gonna pay hell for this, I'm gonna make sure of that."

"How? You can't hurt me. Not without hurting your little brother." Dean put his gun away and got out the flask of holy water. "See, I think you're gonna die, Dean. You and every other hunter I can find. One look as Sam's dewey, sensitive eyes? They'll let me right in their door."

~With (M/n) and Jo~

The two were talking about Dean.

"Well...I think he has more of a chance with you then me." Jo said.

The demon stayed silent for a little bit. "I wouldn't quite say that. I mean, yeah I'm with him a lot more, but I'm a demon. Others can find me easily. I can put Dean in danger more then you can. I'm just some disgusting creature from hell made to destroy this world." Jo put her hand on his shoulder, giving him a little smile, about to say something, but was stopped to a gunshot coming from outside.

"Dean!" The boy yelled, getting up and cringing.

"You need to rest, I'll go see what's going on." The girl said, pushing the demon to sit in the chair, who grumpily obeyed. He hated not being able to help.

Jo took her phone and a flashlight and runs out to the docks, walking fast through them. She called Dean, only getting his voicemail. Jo hung up the phone with a sigh of frustration and continues searching. Moments later she calls again, and this time hearing Dean's ringtone coming from below her, by the water. She ran down to where he was, lying unconscious at the bottom of a ramp.