Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 3!

When your mom wants to blame your animals for you being sick...Seems she forgets that the weathers been very bipolar where I am......

=============

Episode: Season 2 Episode 1

Part: 3

Key:

(M/n) = Male Name

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom. And I mean EVERYTHING.

Enjoy~

=============

~Dean's Room, Night~

Sam entered the room quietly, clutching a brown paper bag in his arms.

"Hey. I think maybe you're around. And if you are, don't make fun of me for this, but um, well, there's one way we can talk."

He pulled out a box labeled "Mystical Talking Board." Dean was behind him, arms folded.

"Oh, you gotta be kidding me. Just go find (M/n) or something."

Sam circled the bed and sits cross legged on the floor. He opened the box and pulls out the board.

"Dean? Dean, are you here?"

"God, I feel like I'm at a slumber party." He sat opposite pf Sam. "All right, Sam. This isn't going to work."

Sam placed his hands on the pointer. Dean placed his fingers on it and slowly, concentrating, he slides it to "YES" on the board. Sam gasps.

"I'll be damned."

"It's good to hear from you, man. It hasn't been the same without you, Dean." Sam laughed in relief.

"Damn straight." Dean placed his fingers on the pointer again and starts sliding it. Sam watched the pointer slide under his fingers.

"Dean, what? H? U? Hunt? Hunting? What, are you hunting?" Sam asked. The pointer went to yes. "It's in the hospital, what you're hunting? Do, do you know what it is? What is it?" Sam asked.

The pointer slide to the letters R,E,A,P.

"I don't think it's killing people. I think it's taking them. You know, when their time's just up."

"A reaper. Dean. Is it after you?" The pointer went to yes. "If it's here naturally, there's no way to stop it."

"Yeah, you can't kill death."

~Boiler room~

John pushes the door open and enters, carrying the duffel bag. He walks through a dark and dripping hallway to a clear space, places the bag down. He pulls out a box of white chalk and starts drawing a large symbol on the floor.

"You know what your doing is wrong, right?" (M/n) showed up behind John.

"It  has to be done."

"No it doesn't. Look, there's a reaper here. Its going to get Dean. We can find another way. I can stall it."

"No. Just stay back and let this happen." John told the demon.

~Back to Dean's Room~

Sam returns carrying the journal. He sits on the edge of Dean's bed.

"Hey. So dad wasn't in his room."

"Where is he?"

"But I got dad's journal, so who knows? Maybe there's something here."