Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 40!

Episode: Season 2 Episode 12

Part: 3

Key:

(M/n) = Male Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(D/n) = Demon Name

(N/n) = Nickname

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

Enjoy~

=========================

~An office~

Ron preceds Dean into a series of offices, Dean had removed his uniform jacket to reveal a flannel shirt.

"Check behind the desk." He said. As he checked the back room, Ron falls, yelling. Dean comes back out, eyes darting. Ron is lying on the floor next to a slimy pile of skin. He screams and stands, pointing his gun at it.

"Whaat the hell is that?"

Dean turned a light on the ppile. "Oh, grat. When it changes form, it sheds its old skin.. So, now it could be anybody."

The other man picked up a piece of skin and smelled it. "It's so, so weird. It's robot skin is so lifelike."

"Okay, lets get something striaight. It's, itt's not a Mandrois. It's a shapeshifter."

"Shapeshifter?"

"Yeah. I mean, it's human, more or less. Has human drives- and in this case it's money. But it generates its own skin, it can shape it to match someone else's feature, you know, taller, shorter, male."

"So, it, it, it kills someone and then takes their place."

"Kills them, doesn't kill them, i dont think it really matters."

"What are you doing?" Dean picked up a letter opener from the desk and examines it. He sighs in relief.

"Nice. You remember the old werewolf stories? Pretty much came from these guys. Silvver's the only yhing I've seen that hurts them. Come on." He strode out the door. Ron grimaces a tthe skin, then follows Deam, grinning.

~In the vault~

The lights went out in the vault, a few hostages were fanning themselves. (M/n) was sitting on the ground, leaning on the wall. Sherry was still babbling at Sam.

"Has your brother always been so, um, wonderful? I mean, staring down that gun. And you know the way- he played right into the psycho's crazy head, telling him what he wanted to hear, I mean," Sam stared at her. "He's like a real hero, or, or something."

"Yeah. Yeah." The door opens to reveal Dean, now holding the handgun (M/n) brought in.

"Oh my god, you saved us! You saved us!"

"Actually, I just found a few more. Come on, everybody, let's go. Let's go." Sherry stares in confusion as several more people, including the guard, are herded inside.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Sam, (M/n), uh, Ron and I need to talk to you guys." The two left the vault and Dean shut the door behind him.

"It's shed its' skin again. We don't know when, it could be in the halls, it could be in the vault."

"Great. You know, Dean, you are wanted my the police."

"Yeah."

"So even if we find this damn thing. how the hell are we gonna get out of here?" Sam asked.