Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 12!

Haven't updated in a week I think, which isn't that long, but I've had a really rough week and writing this story Is my escape from my issues. So if I do multiple parts in one day, just know that I enjoy writing this and I'm not forcing myself. This is honestly one, maybe only, story I enjoy writing and don't plan on ending it so short. So yeah, hope you enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoy writing it ^^

=====================

Episode: Season 2 Episode 4

Part: 2

Key:

(M/n) = Male Name

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom....and I mean EVERYTHING

Enjoy~

========================

~Matt's House~

Matt was sitting alone in his living room, watching home movies of him and Angela. He gets up to get a beer. He came back and sits down, not noticing a plant near him withered. He paused the tape, freezing it on Angela's face, then he saw her reflection in the screen and turns around, startled. He screamed and blood splashes on the screen.

~Angela's House~

(M/n) entered Angela's apartment. He looked around, picking up a framed picture. He glimpses at a figure in the reflection of the picture, just before she sees him. It's her roommate, Lindsey.

"Who the hell are you?" She turned and shuts herself in the bathroom.

"Wait, wait, wait, hold on here."

"I'm calling 9-1-1!"

"I'm Angela's cousin!" He thought of quickly.

"What?"

"Yeah, her dad sent me over to, uh, pick up her stuff, my name's Alan? Alan Stanwick?"

She slowly opened the door. "Her dad didn't say that you were coming."

"Well, I mean." He held up a set of keys. "How else would I have a key to your place?" He smiled reassuringly, a bit uncomfortably.

~Later in the living room~

(M/n) handed the girl a Kleenex. She was crying. The demon was very uncomfortable, not sure what to do.

"So. I'm sure you got a, a view of Angela that none of the family got to see. Tell me, what, what was she like? I mean, what was she really like?"

"She was great. Just great. I mean, she was so....so...."

"Great."

"Yeah. Yeah." She sobbed again. The boy handed her another tissue.

"Here you go. You two must have been really close, huh?"

"We were. But it's not just her, it's Matt."

"Who?"

"Angela's boyfriend."

"Right, Matt. What bout him?"

"He killed himself last night. He cut his own throat. Who does that?"

"That's....terrible."

"He was taking her death pretty hard, and I guess...I mean, he'd been messed up about it for days." Lindsey explained.

"Messed up how?"

"He kept saying he saw her everywhere."

"Well, I'm, I'm sure that that's normal, I mean with everything that he was going through."

"No, he said that he SAW her. As in, an acid trip or something."

"Were Angela and Matt a happy couple? I mean, is there any reason that Angela would be angry with him?"

"What? No, of course not, why do you ask?"

"Just asking. Where did Matt live?"

~Motel Room~

Sam was sitting on the edge of the bed, watching TV.

"Next, on the Skin channel, Casa Erotica Four. A tale of two Latin beauties...."

(M/n) came in the door, and Sam looks around, startled. He shuts off the TV and tosses down the remote.

"Hey."

The demon entered slowly, glancing at the man and the TV.

"What?"

"Awkward."

"Where in the hell were you?"

"Working your brothers imaginary case."

"Yeah? And?"

"I didn't find much." Sam nodded. "Except Angela's  boyfriend died last night. Slit his throat. Guess he was seeing Angela everywhere before he died."

"Where's Dean?" Sam asked.

"At her best friend in the whole world's place. He read her diary."

"Alright, lets get there before he does." The younger Winchester grabbed the demon's arm and rushed him out the room.

~Neil's House~

"I didn't realize the college employed grief counselors." The boy said.

"Oh yeah. You talk, we listen. Or maybe throw in a little therapeutic collage, whatever jump-starts the healing." The older Winchester said.

"Well, I think I'm okay. Thanks."

"Well, you heard what happened to Matt Harrison, right?" The younger one asked.

"Yeah, I did."

"Look, I'm sorry about what happened to him. I am. But if Matt killed himself, it wasn't cause of grief."

"No? Then why?" The demon questioned the boy.

"It was guilt. Angie's death was Matt's fault and he knew it."

"How was Matt responsible?"

"Well, she really loved that guy. But the night of the accident, she walked in on him with another girl."

"Hmmm."

"She was really torn up, that's why she crashed the car. Um, look, I gotta get ready for work, so...thanks for the concern, but...seriously, I'll be okay." Dena turned and look at Sam.

~Street~

The boys were walking away from the house.

"Well, that vengeful spirit theory's starting to make a little more sense. I mean, hell hat no fury...."

"SO if Angela got her revenge on Matt, you think it' over?"

"Well, there's one way to be sure."

They all got in the car.

"Yeah? What's that?"

"Burn the bones."

"Burn the bones? Are you high?" Dean thought about it for a second. "Angela died last week!"

"So?"

"So, there's not gonna be bones. There's gonna be a ripe, rotting body in the coffin."

"Since when are you afraid to get dirty? Huh?"

~Graveyard~

Dean and Sam dig at Angela's gravesite. (M/n) was sitting on the edge, watching them. Both the boys were panting and sweating with exertion. Standing on the coffin, Dean clears the rest of the dirt off and turns to Sam.

"Ladies first."

Sam handed his brother his flashlight. "Hold that."

Sam opened the coffin, wincing in preparation, but the coffin is empty. They all look at each other.

~Back at Neil's~

Neil goes down to the basement to find Angela waiting for him. She was pale. She turns and smiles at him.

"I missed you." She crossed the room and kissed him. He kissed her back.