Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 5!

Episode: Season 2 Episode 2

Part: 2

Key: 

(M/n) = Male Name

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

Enjoy~

====================

After the two had their little fun in the back of the van, Dean and (M/n) came back in the saloon.

"Its about time." Sam commented. "Check this out."

Sam showed Dean the papers.

"Yeah."

"A few murders, not far from here, that Ellen caught wind of. Looks to me like there might be a hunt."

"Yeah. So?"

"So, I told her we'd check it out."

~On the highway~

Back in the minivan, that Sam will never look at the same ever again, the boys were on their way. It's raining; Sam has the research open in his lap.

"A killer clown?" (M/n) asked.

"Yeah. He left the daughter unharmed and killed the parents. Ripped them to pieces, actually."

"And this family was at some carnival that night?" Dean asked.

"Right, right. The, uh, Cooper Carnivals."

"So how do you know we're not dealing with some psycho carnie in a clown suit?"

"Well, the cops have no viable leads, and all the employees were tearing down shop. Alibis all around. Plus this girl said she saw a clown vanish into thin air. Cops are saying trauma, of course." Sam said.

"Well, I know what you're thinking, Sam. Why did it have to be clowns?" Dean chuckled.

"Oh, give me a break."

Dean laughed. "You didn't think I'd remember, did you? I mean, come on, you still bust out crying whenever you see Ronald McDonald on the television."

"Well, at least I'm not afraid of flying."

"Planes crash!"

"And apparently clowns kill!" The demon couldn't help but laugh at the two.

"So these types of murders, they ever happen before?"

"According to the file, 1981, the Bunker Brothers Circus, same M.O. It happened three times, three different locales."

"Its weird, though, I'm mean if it  is a spirit it's usually bound to a specific locale, you know, a house or a town." Dean commented.

"So how's this one moving from city to city, carnival to carnival?"

"Maybe its not a spirit?" The demon questioned.

The brothers shrugged.

~Funhouse, night~

A little boy and his father are going through the funhouse at the carnival. The boy is playing a hand-held videogame and not really paying attention.

"Check it out. Hey, look, Evan! Scary!" The boys dad said.

"Yeah, dad. Scary."

"No, it's over here. Wow. You know, when I was your age this would have scared the pants off of me."