Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 33!

Episode: Season 2 Episode 10

Part: 1

Key:

(M/n) = Male Name

(L/n) - Last Name

(D/n) =Demon Name

(N/n) = Nick Name

WARNING: Death, boy x boy, swearing, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

Enjoy~

==========================

The boys were out of the Impala, chilling out....at least (M/n) was, who was laying on the hood of the car, sunglasses on. Dean and Sam started arguing.

"You'd what, Dean?"

"That I'd have to kill you. He said that I might have o kill you, Sammy."

"Kill me? What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"I don't know."

"I mean, e must have some kind of reason for saying it, right? Did he know the demon's plans for me?  Am I supposed to go Darkside or something? What else did he say, Dean?"

"Nothing, that's' it. I swear."

"How could you not have told me this?"

"Because it was dad, and he begged me not too."

"Who cares?! Take some responsibility for yourself, Dean! You had no right to keep this from me!" Sam yelled.

"I don't know much about human "laws" but, I think he does have a right to not tell you anything." The boy on the hood said.

"Shut up!" Sam snapped.

"Keep (M/n) out of this. You think I wanted this? Huh? I wish to god he'd never opened his mouth. Then I wouldn't have to walk around with this screaming in my head all day."

Sam turned away and took a few steps away, fuming. "We've just got to figure out what's going on, then, what the hell all this means."

"We do? I've been thinking about this, I think we should just lay low. You know? At least for a while. It'd be safer. And that way I can make sure-"

"What? That I don't turn evil? That I don't turn into some kind of killer."

"I never said that." 

"Jeez, if you're not careful you will have to waste me one day, Dean."

"I never said that! Dammit, Sam, this whole thing it spinning out of control. All right? You're immune to some weirdo demon virus, and I don't even know what the hell anymore. And you're pissed at me, I get it. That's fine, I deserve it. But we lay low until we figure out our next move, okay?"

"Forget it."

"Sam, please...Give me some time to think....Please?" The older Winchester begged. The youngest nodded.

~Later~

~The Roadhouse~

Sam entered the Roadhouse. Ellen was behind the bar and looks up as he approached. She smiles.

"Sam."

"Hey, Ellen. You don't seem that surprised to see me."

"Well, your brother's been calling, worried sick, looking for you."

"Yeah. Figured he would."

"What's going on between you two?"

"So, um, how's Jo?" He asked.