Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 23!

Episode: Season 2 Episode 7

Part: 1

Key:

(M/n) = Male Name

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

Enjoy~

======================

~Baltimore, Maryland~

~Police Station~

A man was led down a dim police-station hallway in cuffs. An officer named Peter Sheridan was on his cell phone, a mug of coffee in his hand.

"Under what name? Oh, yeah, that's my favorite so far. Possible ID's in three states that we know of." He pulled a paper from a fax machine and stares at it. "I gotta call you back."

~Motel Room~

A SWAT team approached a motel room from outside.

~Police Station~

Sheridan entered an interrogation room, he sat down across the prisoner.

"Well, first I thought you were just stepping up your game. Credit card fraud, breaking and entering, and this one.....puzzled me. Grave desecration. But still these are a long way from murder. Then we get a fax from St.Louis. Where you're suspected of torturing and murdering a young woman. However, no one could prove anything, of course, because supposedly you died there."

~Motel~

The SWAT team break open a 2nd-floor door with a battering ram. Inside, Sam and (M/n) stopped, holding there hands up.

~Police Station~

"But I gotta tell you something. You look pretty healthy to me."

~Motel~

A woman advanced towards the two, her gun forward.

~Police Station~

"So now we know Karen Giles wasn't the first person you murdered."

~Motel~

"Going somewhere, Sam??" The woman named Diana Ballard asked the taller male.

"Just Wonderland." The demon chuckled.

~Police Station~

"But I guarantee you, she's the last." He stood up and walked out.....Leaving Dean in the room.

Ballard entered another interrogation room, where Sam and (M/n) were pacing by the window. She placed two coffee cups on the table.

"Thought you two might be thirsty." She said.

"Okay, so you're the good cop. Where's the bad cop?" Sam asked.

"Oh, he's with your brother."

"Okay. And you're holding us, why?"

"Well, he's being held on suspicion of murder. And you two, we'll see."

Sam leaned forward, shocked. "Murder?!"

"You sound genuinely surprised. Or are you that good of an actor?"

"Who was he supposed to have murdered!?"

"We'll get around to that." She looked at the other male, who was looking down, staying quiet. "Your awfully quiet over there, I don't think I've gotten your name. Why don't you tell me?"

The demon looked up at her slowly. "I think that's none of your business." 

"Well, we'll find out when the results of your prints come in." An officer came in and told the woman to come out.