Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 37!

*tongue pops* well.....I'm back blitches!

==============

Episode: Season 2 Episode 11

Part: 3

Key:

(M/n) = Male Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(D/n) = Demon Name

(N/n) = Nickname

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/ fandom

Enjoy~

=============

~Playroom~

Susan lead the three up to the playroom.

"Tyler!" She yelled. They go into the room, the floor is littered with broken dolls. The woman started to panic.

"Oh my god. Tyler." She ran out of the room. "Tyler!" Then she came back in. "She's not here!"

"Susan. Tell us what you know about Maggie." Sam said.

"Uh, not much. Um, Tyler's been talking about her since mom got sick."

"Okay, did you ever know anyone by that name?"

"Uh, no..."

"Think, think, I mean, somebody that could have lied here, might have passed away?"

"Oh my god. My mom. My mom had a sister named Margaret. She barley spoke about her."

"Did Margaret happen to die here when she was a kid?"

"She drowned in the pool."

"Come on!" (M/n) suddenly yelled.

~Pool~

Maggie and Tyler were hanging on the ledge above the pool.

"I don't like it up here. I'm scared." Tyler said.

"It's okay. All you have todo is jump."

"I can't swim."

"I know. But it wont hurt. I promise. And then we can be together-forever. And no one will bother us."

"Why don't you just come with me and mommy?"

"Because I can't leave here. And you can't leave me. Please. I  don't want to be alone." Maggie said.

"Maggie! Stop this!" (M/n) said from behind them.

"No! I don't wanna alone!" Soon, the demon was flung in the air. He hit the wall with a groan and was pinned there.

~Inn~

Susan, Sam, and Dean ran through the gardens to the pool house. They reach the door and pound on it. It's locked tight. Sam and Dean start pounding at the glass to break it.

"Tyler!" More pounding. "Tyler!" Susan yelled.

"Mommy!" Maggie grabbed her wrist and pulls her forward, she falls into the pool with a scream.

"Is there another entrance?"

"Around back."

"All right, lets go. Keep working." 

As they ran around the building, Sam continued to pound at the door, he looks back and sees a large potted plant. He pulled the plant out, picks up the heavy pot, and starts pounding the door with it.

Inside, Tyler flounders in the water, coming up for a second, Maggie pushes her head down. Dean starts to kick the door. 

As Maggie held Tyler's head under the water, a wavering voices calls her from above. "Margaret, Margaret!"

As Sam broke through the glass, there was a big splash. As he wiggled through the opening, he say (M/n) grab Tyler, lifting her in his arms. She was unconscious. Dean broke through the back door, he and Susan rush in to meet (M/n) as he reached the edge of the pool, setting the little girl on the ground. After a few tense moments, Tyler coughs and wake up. 

"Thank god! Thank god, thank god." Susan said, happy. The demon sighed in relief, setting his head on the ground, before Sam and Dean held their hand out to life him out of the pool.

"Mommy!"

"Yeah, baby, I'm here."

"(M/n), do you see Maggie anywhere?" Sam asked. He shook his head.

"No, she's gone." 

~Rose's Room~

"You'd really do that for me? Yes. If you did, I'd let them go. But I don't understand. You kept me away for so long. I thought you didn't love me anymore. Okay, little sister." She reached forward and caressed Rose's cheek.

~Hallway~

Susan was holding Tyler close to her as they go up towards Rose's room.

"Don't worry, honey, we're leaving in two minutes, we've just got to get grandma."

"I don't get it, did Maggie just top?"

"Seems like it."

"Well, where the hell did she go?" Dean asked.

Upstairs, Susan screams. They all go running up to Rose's room to find her slumped in her wheelchair, dead.

~Later~

"Paramedics said it was another stroke. Do you think...Margaret could have had something to do with it?"

"We don't know."

"But it's possible, yeah." (M/n) said, putting his hand on the woman's shoulder. "Susan, I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to apologize for.. You've given me everything." She looked at Tyler. "Ready to go, kiddo?"

"Yeah."

"Now, Tyler, you're sure Maggie's not around anymore?" Dean asked.

"I'm sue. I'd see her."

"I guess whatever's going on must be over."

(M/n) held the taxi door for Susan. "You two take care of yourselves, all right?" Before getting in the taxi, she turned and gave (M/n) a full-body hug. Dean frowned a bit, Sam just smirked.

"Thank you. All of you."

(M/n) shut the door behind her.

"Well, seems like she liked you, (M/n)." Sam chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever."

"Well, I mean you saved her and her daughter."

"Well,  no one gets him, but me." Dean pulled (M/n) closer, kissing his cheek.

"I'm good with that." The demon kissed the other male's cheek back.