Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 1!

Start of season 2!!!! Hope ya'll love it~!

Same stuff implies, reader is a demon and male. He's with the Winchesters and all that jazz. If your just finding this story, go onto my page and you'll find season 1

========

Episode: Season 2 Episode 1

Part: 1

Key:

(M/n) = Male Name

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

Enjoy~!

=======

~The crash~

The demon possessing a truck driver steps out of his truck and walks over. John, Dean, and (M/n) were unconscious. Sam swallowed, barley awake. The demon pulls the driver's side door off its hinges to reveal Sam pointing the Colt at him.

"Back. Or I'll mill you, I swear to god." He warned.

"You wont. You're saving that bullet for someone else."

The younger Winchester cocked the gun. "You wanna bet?"

The demon smiled, before the demon looked like it was chocking. A black smoke poured out of the man as he collapsed. Sam uncocked the gun and drops his head back in relief. 

"Oh my god!" The man yelled.

"Dad?"

"Did I do this?"

"Dad! Dean? Dean!!"  Sam looked in the back. What he saw would burn his mind forever. (M/n) was covered in his own blood, motionless. Black eyes were staring back at Sam from in the black.

~Day~

A rescue helicopter descended onto the site, all were loaded on stretchers, but (M/n). Who disappeared. John and Dean were still unconscious, Sam was awake.

"Significant passenger side intrusion. Unresponsive. BP is 180 over 60, heartrate 95."

"Tell me if they're okay!"

"You have to stay still!" A woman told him.

"Are they even alive?"

~Hospital~

In a room, Dean sits up, works his jaw a bit and got out of bed. He was wearing a white t-shirt, blue hospital pants, and nothing else. He goes into the hallway.

"Sam? Dad? Anybody?" He goes down the stairs to the front of the hospital and finds a nurse's station.

"Excuse me. Hi, I, uh, I think I was in a car accident, my dad and my brother, I just need to find them." The nurse didn't answer, or even look up. "Hello?" He snapped his fingers.

He went back upstairs, panicked and sees his own body on the bed, intubated and dying. He was shocked. Dean turned, relieved, as Sam entered the room. Sam stops at the door and stares at his brother's body, breathing heavily.

"Sammy! You look good. Considering."

"Oh, no."

"Man, tell me you can hear me. How's dad? Is he okay? Come on, you're the psychic. Give me some ghost whispering or something!"

A doctor entered. "Your father's awake. You can go see him if you like."

"Thank god." Dean sighed.

"Doc, what about my brother?"

"Well, he sustained serious injury: blood loss, contusions to his liver and kidney. But it's the head trauma I';m worried about. There's early signs of cerebral edema."