Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 18!

Episode: Season 2 Episode 5

Part: 4

Key:

(M/n) = Male Name

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

Enjoy!

========================

"What else'd you get?" Dean asked.

"A gas station, a woman is gonna kill herself."

"What does he mean, going to? What is he, what is-"

"Shut up!" (M/n) hissed

"She gets triggered by a call on her cell."

"When?"

"I don't know." Dean helped him stand. "But as long as we keep our eyes on this son os a bitch, he can't hurt her."

"I didn't hurt anybody."

"Yeah, not yet."

A fire engine roars past, sirens blaring. They all turn to watch. (M/n)'s eyes finally turn back to normal.

"Go." Sam told Dean. Dean ran off to follow the siren, Andy tried to step past Sam, who stops him with a hand on his chest. "No, not you. You're staying here with me."

"Sam....I don't think it was him." The demon whispered.

"What do you mean?"

~Gas Station~

The firemen were putting out the fire. Dean called Sam on his cell.

"Hey, it's me. She's dead. Burned up, just like you said."

"When?"

"Like minutes before I got here! I mean the smell hasn't even cleared. What's up with your visions, man? This wasn't even a head start.."

"I don't know, all right? I' can't control them, I don't know what the hell is going on."

"Listen, you were with Andy when this whole thing went down, so it, it can't be him, it's gotta be somebody else doing this."

"That doesn't make any sense."

"Sam, listen to me. There has to be someone else with powers like you and Andy here. " (M/n) said.

"I'll dig around here, see what else I can find." Dean said on the phone then hung up.

~Little later~

Sam and Andy sit across from each other on an abandoned truck. (M/n) was next to Sam.

"So you get these premonitions of people about to die?" Sam nodded. "That's impossible."

The Winchester laughed. "A lot of people would say the same thing about what you do."

"But....death visions."

"Yeah."

"Dude, that sucks. I mea, like, when I got my mind thing? It was like a gift, you know, it was, it was like I won the lotto."

"But you still live in a van. I don't get it, I mean, you could...have anything you ever wanted."

"I mean, I got everything I need."

"So you're really not a killer, huh?"

Andy laughed this time. "That's what I've been trying to tell you!" He looked at the demon, who was staring at him. "What's your story?"

He shook his head. "Too long of a story."

Dean pulled up in the Impala. The three stand, and the other Winchester got out the car.

"Victim's name was Holly Beckett, forty-one, single."

"Who is she?" Sam asked Andy.

"Never heard of her."

"I called Ash on the way over here, he came up with a little something. Apparently Holly Beckett gave birth when she was eighteen years old, back in 1983. Same day you were born, Andy."

"You were adopted?" 

"Well, yeah."

"Well that would have been some good info to know." The demon said.

"Never really came up. I mean, I. I never knew my birth parents, and, and like you said my adopted mom died when I was a baby. Do you, do you think this Holly woman could actually be my m-"

"I don't know. I tried to get a copy of the birth records, but they're hard copy only, sealed in the county office. "

"Well, screw that. "

~Records office~

As Sam and Dean go through boxes of files, Andy and (M/n) walks an elderly security guard to the door.

"Probably shouldn't leave you kids in here." The guard said.

"No, it'll be fine. All right? Just go get a cup of coffee."  As the guard leaves, he continues in a dramatic voice. "These aren't the 'droids you're looking for."

Dean grinned as he overhears. "Awesome." (M/n) just shook his head.

"I got it."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Andy, it's true. Holly Beckett was your birth mother."

"Huh. Does anyone have a Vicodin?"

"Dr. Jennings was her doctor, too, I mean, he oversaw the adoption. You have a solid connection to both of them."

"Yeah, but, I. I didn't kill them."

"We believe you." The demon said.

"Yeah."

"But, uh, who did?" The oldest Winchester asked.

"I think I got a pretty good guess. Holly Beckett gave birth to twins."

~Later~

And was sitting with both hands on his head, staring straight ahead in shock. Dean and (M/n) were standing by a printer nearby, Sam is pacing with a folder in his hands.

"I have an evil twin."

"Holly put you and your brother up for adoption. And you went to the Gallagher family, obviously, and your bother went to the Weems family from upstate."

"Andy, how you doin'? Still with us?"

"Um. What was my brother's name?"

"Here. Um, Ansen Weems. And he's got a local address."

"He...He lives here?" The man was in shock.

"Lets get a look at him. Got his picture coming off from the DMV right now.Dean pulls some papers out of the printer and looks at them in surprise.

"Hate to kick you while you're freaked. Take a look at that." He shows one of the pages to Andy, who, looks up in shock.