Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 16!

So, as a warning, I become a full fledge adult in about a week...And I'm scared as hell. So if I do multiple parts in one day, just know I'm trying to keep my mind off of life. Or I might go silent. I don't know. I don't even have my license or temps, and I need to get a job in 3 to 4 months. So I'm really stressed at the moment and panicking. My worse fear is failing at being an adult and letting my animals down. I have a rabbit and 4 rats, and I love them all to death and I hope to be able to get more animals in the future. Plus our cat has been missing for two weeks now, so everything's just piling up on me at the moment. Thought you guys should know and yeah......that's about it. I can honestly seeing my first year or two of being an "adult" shitty....so yeah....

===========

Episode: Season 2 Episode 5

Part: 2

Key:

(M/n) = Male Name

WARNING: Death, swearing, boy x boy, some triggering stuff. This is Supernatural, everything happens in this show/fandom

Enjoy!

=================

~Coffee Shop~

A girl named Tracy was pouring a cup of coffee. Sam, Dean, and (M/n) were sitting at a table in suits.

"You won't get anything out of Andy, guys. I'm sorry, but they never do." The girl said.

"They?"

"You're debt collectors, right? Once in a while they come by. I don't know what Andy says to them, but they never come back."

"Actually, we're layers. Representing his Great Aunt Leta. She passed, god rest her soul, and let Andy a sizeable estate." (M/n) said.

"Yeah. So are you a friend of his?" Sam asked.

"I used to be, yeah. I don't see much of Andy anymore."

"Andy? Andy kicks ass, man." A man said.

"Is that right?"

"Yeah. Andy can get you into anything. He even got me backstage at Aerosmith once, it was beautiful, bro."

"How about bussing a table or two, Weber?" Tracy told the man nicknamed Weber.

"Yeah. You bet, boss."

"Look, if you want to find him, try Orchard Street. Just look for a van with a barbarian queen painted on the side."

~Orchard Street~

As the boys stake out Orchard Street, watching the aforementioned van-with-barbarian-queen.

"I'm sorry, I'm starting to like this dude. That van is sweet." Dean looked at his brother. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Sam, you look like you're sucking on a lemon, what's going on?"

"This Andrew Gallagher, he's the second guy like this we've found, Dean. Demon came to them when they were kids, now they're killing people."

"We don't know what Andrew Gallagher is, all right? He could be innocent."

"My visions haven't been wrong yet."

"What's your point?"

"My point is, I'm one of them."

"No you're not."

"Dean, the demon said he had plans for me and children like me."

"Sam, honestly I wouldn't listen to what he has to say." (M/n) said.

Soon the three see Andy exiting a building, wearing pajamas and a long satin rode embroidered with dragons.

"Got him."

A woman in a second-story window waves to Andy, who blows her a kiss. Andy greets a man on the street, who smiles at him and hands Andy his coffee. Further along, Andy greets Dr.Jennings and shakes his hand.

"That's him. That older guy, that's him, that's the shooter."

"All right, you and (M/n) keep on him, I'll stick with Andy. Go."

Sam and (M/n) got out of the car and follows the man on foot. Andy gets in his van and drives off, Dean following in his car.

A few minutes later, Andy stops and gets out of the van, walking back to Dean, who tucks a handgun into his jacket.

"Hey."

"Hey hey." Dean replied.

"This is a cheery ride."

"Yeah, thanks."

"Man, the '67? Impala's best year if you ask me. This is a serious classic."

"Yeah. You know, I just rebuilt her, too."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, can't let a car like this one go."

"Damn straight. Hey. Can I have it?"

"Sure, man." Dean gets out of the car, smiling, to let Andy in the driver's seat.

"Sweet."

"Hop right in there. There ya go."

"Take is easy."

"All right." And drives off in the Impala, leaving Dean standing in the street, looking confused.

~Another street away~

The two boys were watching Dr. Jennings from a short distance, the mans cell phone rings, just like in Sam's vision and he answers it.

"Hello. Yeah."

Sam saw the blue ridge bus approach. and crosses in front of it towards the sporting goods store. He runs up  the steps and inside, looking around. He sees the clerk and bystanders from his vison. He turns and pulls the fire alarm. 

"Sam, what are you-"

"Hold on."

Jennings approaches the store, but hearing the alarm go off, he stops, confused, then turns away and walks away. Sam and (M/n) leave the store. Only to see Andy driving the Impala.

"You've gotta be shitting me." The demon said in shock.

Sam's phone went off and he picked it up. "Dean! Andy's got the Impala!"

"I know! He just sorta asked me for it and I, I let him take it."

"You what?"

"He full-on Obi-Wanned me. It's mind control, man!"

Sam and (M/n) both watching in horror as Dr. Jennings walked in front of the bus, which slams into him at full speed.

"Well.......crap...."

====================

Shorter then usual and I'm sorry for that, I wanted to get another part out as fast as I could before I went into my bed for the night.

Will do more parts tomorrow