Chapter Twenty Six

Start from the beginning

My heart dropped.

"Dre, you gon kill me?". I questioned.

"I mean shit if Sentilly want me to". He shrugged.

I just sat there.

"I know you tryna do the whole math and shit so lemme just help you out.  Sentilly came to me after the first meeting and offered me a milly if I got chu caught up. I accepted. And he gave me the first half right there. He giving me the second half later on tonight, you know after everything done". He explained.

"So all this time you was playing me?". I asked, a hint of hurt in my voice.

"Well in the beginning yeah but like ya know like I said you grew on me. But I love money more. Fuck bitches". He chuckled at himself.

I couldn't even say anything. But he had slipped up.

How dumb could he have been not to take my phone out of my pocket. I had recorded his entire confession and now I was sending it to everyone in my contact list.

"I'm sorry it had to be like dis shorty. I really was feeling you. You even had a nigga slip up and say he loved you and shit". He smiled.

"But hey at least you ain't gotta worry bout this gang life no more". He cupped my face in his hands.

I ain't gon sit here and say I wasn't hurt. Shit, I'm beyond hurt but I really can't blame nobody but myself. I can't even blame Dre, he ain't never been out the hood unless he was at my house and I guess he just wanted what I had.

"Can I at least get one more kiss before I die?". I asked with a smirk.

"I like a girl who ain't scared of dying. You know, you a real OG". He walked over to me.

Forcefully he grabbed my face and smashed his lips against mine and I shoved my tongue in his mouth.

He groaned.

I had him caught in a trance.
Then I kneed him right in the dick. I stood on my feet swinging the chair around, hitting him with the chair legs.

"Fuck!". He yelled holding his face.

I ran to the nearby table in search of a way to get my hands free, then I felt cold metal connect with side of my face

I fell to the ground and spit out the warm metallic blood that filled my mouth.

"You really had me for second shorty but now it's time to pay". He cocked his gun.

Before he could pull the trigger the door burst open and Tommy tackled him to the ground.

"Don't kill him!". I screamed.

"Drea he fucking turned on the whole gang fuck is you talking bout". Tommy yelled.

"I want to kill him myself. Doughboy, take him to the safehouse and take his phone and throw it out. Sentilly tracking it". I demanded.

Doughboy nodded.

"Tommy take me to the meeting". I spat.

I looked to the doorway and A-K was standing there.

"The fuck is this clown doing here?". I turned to Tommy.

"Drea, he helping. And yo stubborn ass ain't even realize he the fucking weapons connect that's stationed here". Tommy explained.

He untied me from the chair.

"Take ha ass to the meeting". Tommy tossed him his keys.

"I ain't getting in no fucking car wit him". I folded my arms.