19.

I looked over at Jimin who was sleeping deep and peacefully.

We were up all night last night..

Not doing anything dirty!

I remembered last night a smile coming up to my face.

We stayed up until 5 watching horror movies..

And we both kept pointing out every  dumb mistake that the characters made.

I then sighed and laughed to myself as I climbed up and out of my bed tip toeing over to my closet.

Being sure not to wake him up.

But then I got distracted by his face and I smiled and blushed to myself.

He's so cute while he's sleeping.

All of those bad memories didn't even matter to me anymore..

I had my best friend back, and I was happy.

"Y/n?"

A voice snapped me from my thoughts and I realized that it was Jimin.

Shit.

Why does he always catch me staring at him?!

I quickly snapped my head into my closet quickly picking out an outfit.

Ootd.

After I was finished putting on my clothes I walked out of the bathroom to  be greeted by Jimin

I jumped because I was not expecting him to be there.

"So what's the plan for today?"

He asked me as I held my chest and I walked down the stairs with him right behind me.

"Well I don't know about you but my plans are to find a job."

I said and walked inside of the kitchen and find a note from Lina and dad.

They're on a business trip?!

What?!

That means....

I looked over at Jimin to see he was already smirking at me.

I then raised my brows at him and grabbed a box of cereal and the milk.

"What?"

I asked him and he shook his head leaning against the counter the smirk never leaning his face.

"Oh nothing."

"Then why do you have that stupid smirk on your face?"

He raised one of his brows at me And replied.

"Stupid? Smirk?"

I nodded and finished making my bowl of cereal and I sit down at the table.

Jimin sits across from me and just stares at me causing me to look back at him.

"Just tell me what you want Jimin."

I sighed and set down my spoon that I was using to eat my cereal.

"Mom and dads not going to be here.. so..."

I cut him off.

"No! Park Jimin! That is disgusting!"

I scoffed and rolled my eyes and he bursted out laughing.

I put my tongue inside my cheek and tried to keep myself from laughing as well.

"But why nottt."

Jimin whined and I looked at him like he was crazy, only to find out that he was kidding.

"Your an Ass."

I grinned and took another bite of my cereal.

"Yeah, and you have a nice ass."

His Words almost made me choke on my cereal.

Has he actually looked at my ass?

"Stop looking at my ass you pervert!"

The smirk never left his face as he leaned on his hand and looked at me.

I then sighed walking over to the sink washing out my dish and putting it insides, a smile rising up to my face.

*********

"Y/N."

Jimin whined our as we both got into the car and I sighed knowing what he was going to say.

I had dragged him with me on my hunt to find a job.

And I felt bad for him because we had been doing this for 4 hours.

"I know I know, but this next one really is the last one I promise."

I took ahold of his hand and pouted looking over at him as he pouted back a me.

"Ugh finneee."

He said and I let go of his hand and he started up the car the radio turning on as we headed to the next job interview.

********

As we walked inside the building my mouthed dropped.

I was in awe.

I could tell Jimin was too, because the look on his face matched mine.

He then looked at me and I shrugged walking up to the front desk.

The woman was on the phone, and even though it took a few minutes she finally got back to us.

"Hi this is Kim entertainment how may I help you?"

She asked me typing a few things on her computer before looking up at me.

"Oh I'm here for a job interview with Mr Kim."

She smiled and nodded before asking my name and I told her.

"Oh yes, Mr. Kim has been waiting for you."

I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion and then looked over to Jimin.

He gave me the same look but shrugged his shoulders.

"Follow me."

The woman said and I nodded and began to follow her looking behind me to see that Jimin is staying behind.

He has been waiting for me? Usually business men don't wait for people since their schedules are so busy..

I should know considering my father is also a business man.

We then got into an elevator which the woman opened up with her hand print which caused me to look at her like she was crazy.

What is this place?

It's so futuristic it's not even funny.

As we reached the top floor she lead me out to two big doors.

She then smiled and gave me a nod causing me to nod back at her and she left through the elevator which we came from.

I then hesitantly knocked onto the door and the doors automatically opened causing myself to step back.

Woah.

Once the doors were completely opened I saw a single big glass desk in the middle of the room.

With a man leaning against it..

And that man....

Was Kim Taehyung.

A/N: IM SO SORRY THAT THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I HOPE THAT YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THE BOOK, ENJOY WRITING IT.