8

Ootd ^

*About a week later*
Jimin hadn't been giving me such a herd time but you know he still does it.

Maybe it bothered him when I said something about my mom being dead.

But surely he would have known.

Everyone pretty much knows at least that one fact about me.

I walked downstairs and plopped on the couch and groaned out of tiredness.

Today we were helping them move into our house.

I'm going to have to split my room in half so Jimin could have a side because dad let Nio have the guest bedroom.

At least until they felt comfortable sleeping together.

It's not that I don't have enough room to split but the fact that I have to split it with him is horrible.

"Alright Lina and Jimin will be here in about 10 minutes with the truck and I need you to help unload."

My dad came in the living room and I nodded at his request.

I didn't really want to help especially not Jimin.

I'd rather throw all of his stuff at him and then laugh.

I saw the moving truck move into our driveway and I sighed.

I pulled open the door with my dad following behind me and walked out to the driveway and stood there for a moment awkwardly.

Finally Nio and Jimin got out of the truck and I backed up a bit because Jimin was kinda close to me.

I watched as Lina gave my dad a kiss on the cheek and they looked so happy.

I wonder if one day I'll be that happy?

I shrugged it off and looked at Jimin who was just staring at me with a blank stare on his face.

"What?"

I asked and it was kind of rude but why should I be nice to him?

He shook his head and I rolled my eyes before I walked to the back of the truck and started to unload.

**A while later.*

I walked back to the truck and picked up the last box which might I ad was super heavy.

That might have been why they put in on there first.

I picked it up and I immediately felt my arms go jelly and full of ache and pain.

I walked slowly up to the door and Jimin came towards me.

He put his arms out to take the box and I shook my head and huffed, shifting the box in my hands so it wouldn't fall.

"No I don't need your help Jimin."

I rolled my eyes and tried to go past him.

I dropped the box on my toe and I whispered in pain as I felt it shoot through my body.

"Ow! Fuck!"

I yelled out and Jimin picked up the box without any problems an I looked at him with shock.

"Well it sure looks like you do."

"What the hell have you been doing, taking steroids?"

He laughed and shook his head at me before he walked inside with the box.

After he was inside I then walked inside as well and walked up the stairs to my room where it was filled with boxes on one side.

I sighed and walked over to my bed and plopped back on it closing my eyes.

I looked over at jimins bed and sighed and turned over thinking to myself.

I really can't believe this.

Of all people my dad had to get with Jimins mom.

I shrugged it off and sat up criss cross and Jimin walked in and grabbed a box.

Setting it on his bed he opened it and began pulling stuff out of it.

I tried my hardest not to be interested but I couldn't really help it.

I was interested.

I got up off my bed and walked over to his sitting criss cross on his.

"What the hell are you doing , get your fat ass on my bed."

I rolled my eyes and leaned back looking up at the ceiling.

"For your information I only weigh 115 pounds."

I glared at him and Rolled my eyes.

"Damn well then get your skinny ass self off my bed."

I shook my head and smirked up at him.

He rolled his eyes at me and continued to unpack that box.

"Why?"

I asked looking up at the ceiling.

"Why what?"

He asked and I looked at him with a 'Seriously' look showing on my face.

He nodded and I sighed.

"Why do you pick on me like that, and bully me? I mean if I did something to you I'm sorry."

He stopped for a second and looked away from me and dig through his things that he was now done unpacking.

"I don't do it because I hate you Solbi, I don't really know what you think, but just know I don't do it because I hate you."

He finished unpacking the box and walked out of the room shutting the door behind him.

Wait.

So if he doesn't bully me because he hates me then why else would he do that?