15

~Three days later~

I looked in the mirror and smiled at my outfit that I had picked for the day and nodded walking down the stairs.

It's been Three days since that happened with Jimin and we haven't even looked at each other since.

I walked into the kitchen expecting to see Lina and dad but then I remembered that they had work.

I then sighed and opened the fridge looking for something good to eat.

I then heard footsteps which entered the kitchen and I froze and quickly grabbed a yogurt.

After I shut the fridge I turn around coming face to face with Jimin.

He looked ragged and tired, like he had been up all night.

"Morning."

I said softly and quickly sitting down st the kitchen table and began to eat.

I heard him sigh as he sat down across from me which caused me to look up from my plate.

He had his hands in his hair.

I felt kind of bad because he's been trying to talk to me the whole weekend but I ignored him,

Every time he tried.

What did he expect me to do?! He told me that he loved me.

It doesn't make any sense!

And they say women are the confusing ones.

"How did you sleep?"

I asked with a soft tone immediately face palming myself.

How stupid could I get?! He obviously didn't sleep at all.

He just shrugged and looked up at me, his eyes were blood shot like he had been crying.

I looked back down at my plate, but I could still feel his stare burning into my skin.

" Im sorry."

I was surprised by what he said.

It was so sudden and so unexpected.

It caused me to look up at him,is making eye contact.

"F-For what?"

I stuttered shifting in my seat uncomfortably looking back down at my lap nervously.

" For everything."

He said and I looked back up at him and we made eye contact once more, I don't dare to break it.

"For hurting you so much, I didn't realize how much I affected you until the other night."

He continued and I chewed at my lip. He continued to look at me with soft eyes waiting anxiously for my answer.

" Yeah you're right , you did hurt me, and I still go on everyday, wondering why you do it to me. What could I have possibly done to you?!"

I yelled out and got up out of my chair and stormed up the stairs.

"SOLBI!"

He yelled which caused me to jump when I reached the top of the staircase.

I turned around to face him, he was at the bottom of the staircase looking up at me.

"I already told you I don't do it because I hate you."

He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah i remember what you said but it still doesn't make any sense! You can't do that to someone if you don't hate them!"

I yelled back at him and he stormed up the stairs and grabbed my cheeks as I felt him press his lips on mine.

I was taken back and froze for a second before I pushed him away breathing heavily.

" I Love You."

He said looking at me.

He looked like he had just had a mental breakdown and I felt my breath hitch in my throat.

I have always liked Jimin, that's why it hurt so much when he said those things.

I didn't know how to react.

I felt my breath hitch in my throat as those words left his mouth and my heart began to race.

"J-Ji-"

He cut me off.

"I Never wanted you to know. So I thought that if I did those things to you, you would never find out. And let me tell you it worked, you think I hate you."

He said and I only looked at him for s moment before I ran into my room and slammed the door.

I quickly locked it and slid my back down it sitting on the floor.

How could he do this?

He treats me like shit all my life and thinks he can just confess his love to me?! And think I will just accept it?!

Well he's got another thing coming for him.

A/N YES I AM AWARE THAT THESE ARE SHORT CHAPTERS AND IM SORRY.BUT I REALLY DO HOPE THAT YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THIS THOUGH.