5

It was now the weekend, no school, no teachers, no homework,no Jimin.

I stretched my arms and legs tightly before I rolled over and closed my eyes bundled under my blanket.

After about 5 minutes I climb out of the bed and throw on some weekend clothes.

And decide on this

Then I walk downstairs not even bothering to do my hair because, what the point really?

I walked into the kitchen where I saw my dad making some pancakes.

I was taken back and kind of shocked at this too.

I guess he heard me because he turned around for a moment then turned back to his project on the stove.

"Good morning."

"Good Morning."

I say and take a seat at the kitchen table as I wait for the pancakes to be ready.

"How long have you been up?"

I ask looking at the clock which read 9:48 am.

"Oh only go about a hour or two." he said and I nodded.

He took some pancakes and poured some syrup on the stack before walking over to the kitchen table placing them on the placemat right in front of Me.

"Thank You." i Said and nodded my head towards him as he goes the same.

I smile and took my fork in my hands quickly taking a big bite of the delicious cakes.

"Yumm." i giggled softly as my dad sat down next to me at the dining table with a stack of his own pancakes.

"Good?"

"Yes definetly."

"Ah i was meaning go ask you or tell you, is it okay if I invited Lina and her don over for dinner?"

I and shrugged shaking my head.

"Of course! I mean I wouldn't mind you don't have to ask me to do everything."

I smiled softly as I finished my cakes.

He nodded at me and smiled widely.

You could tell that he was thinking about her, and that he really loved her.

I giggled and washed off my plate before I placed it into the sink.

"Dad? Is it okay with you I told Mina I would help her study for her test."

I said turning back to look at him while he was taking another bite.

After he finished he nodded and I smiled.

"i will be back around?"

I asked waiting for him to tell me what time I need to get back to be ready for dinner.

" Get back at about 5:30 pm so we won't be late for dinner, we are going somewhere decent."

I nodded and walked out the door and headed to Mina's House.

***

I had already been at Mina's house for a while and we barely just got done studying for midterms that are starting on Thursday.

"Ah! Did I tell you about my dad?"

She shook her head and and then turned herself forward so that she was facing me with her legs crossed on the couch.

"My dad and I finally made up, and he has a new girlfriend, who also has a son that goes to our school."

"Omg! Solbi that's so amazing for you and your dad! Do you know who ?"

She asks referring to he boy and I shook my head.

"No my dad doesn't even know his name."

Mina nodded and squealed if excitement and I giggled.

"Thats so good that you and your dad finally made up! And that he found a girl!"

"Yeah you can tell that she's pretty special everytime he talks about her he turns into a teenage boy who likes to daydream."

I heard her giggle this time and I nodded and got up off of her couch looking around.

"Now That we Are done being responsible young women and getting out studying done, wanna go to the mall?"

I asked in a happy tone, I was just super happy today, I mean my life was a whole lot more happier.

"Uhm cha!"

She replied to my suggestion and I laughed and we grabbed our sweaters and headed out of the door and to the mall.