16

What am I going to do about this?

The guy that I like, that had bullied me my whole life...

Just told me that he loves me..

Does that even make any sense?!

I sighed leaving the door locked so that he could not come in.

Even though I knew that this is his room too and that he would have to come in here eventually.

I then pulled out my phone and began to dial Minas number as I tried to swallow back the tears not able to believe what just happened.

As I was dialing I then heard banging on my door, and I knew who it was..

It was Jimin of course.

"Please let me in Y/N."

I stayed quiet not wanting to talk to him at all.

I quickly deleted the number from the call log and decided to text her instead.

Me : Mina, can you please come over? I'm needing some advice right now.

"Y/N please."

I heard jimins voice on the other side of the door and I quickly wiped the tear from my cheek that I didn't even realize had fallen.

"No!"

I yelled back, making it obvious that i was upset and that I was crying.

"Y/N please don't cry."

I rolled my eyes in disbelief and that just made it worse.

I always started to cry when people told me not to.

I was no in tears and I had no control over it.

"How can you tell me that?! You have no right to tell me what I can and can't do!"

I yelled out trying to make it as clear as possible considering that I was crying and my voice was messed up.

"You have made me suffer my whole life Jimin! You wanna know why I'm this emotional?! Because I have liked you ever since 7th grade!"

I heard it go silent on the other side of the door.

"We used to be best friends and then out of no where you just started treating me like shit! That hurt me park Jimin!"

I was now bawling,

I collapsed to the floor and rested my hands on the ground as I looked down, the tears streaming from my eyes.

"Y/N.. I didn't know."

I heard his voice and I felt my heart ache.

Of course he didn't..

"Just leave me alone Jimin."

I said my voice not steady at all from crying.

"No Y/N, I can't do that, open the door."

And after he said that sentence the doorbell downstairs rang.

Talk about saved by the Bell.

I knew it was Mina, I'm so happy that she came when she did.

I then heard Jimin leave down the stairs to open the door.

Not long later I heard yelling downstairs that sounded like mina's voice.

She was yelling at him..

I then heard footsteps coming up the stairs and I quickly got up and off of he ground going over to open up my door.