11

I wake up the next morning remembering all that had happened yesterday.

My dad and Lina are getting married!

I thought to myself a smile spreading across my face.

I'm really happy for them.

Just not happy I'll be having to live with Jimin for a year before i go off to college.

I then remembered everything that he had told me the night before.

"You don't know what it's like for your father to walk away at 9 years old! You don't know shit about me!"

It stuck in my head like glue.

I can't believe he would say that to me, even after he found out about my mother died.

I sighed and shrugged it off best I could and got up getting ready for the last week of my Highschool experience.

I would say that my high school experience was perfect but you know,

It kinda wasn't.

I got out of bed and walked over to my closet getting dressed in one of my new outfits that Lina had bought me.

I then realize that Jimin was already up and I sighed.

I really should apologize about what I said to him last night.

Because I know it had to of been just as hard on him his dad leaving as it did my mom died.

I Groaned and brushed out my hair and walked downstairs where breakfast was already on the table.

I walked in the kitchen looking for my dad and Lina but they were no where to be seen.

"They left for work."

I turned around and saw a freshly showered Jimin and I nodded slowly and sat down at the table to eat.

He sat across from me and I shifted in my seat as I ate my food.

I then sighed after a while not being able to take in the guilt that had been killing me since I had gotten up any longer.

"Im sorry."

I said and he looked up from his plate quickly.

"For What?"

He asked the confusion cleared in his voice which caused me to look up.

"For What I said yesterday, i had no right to say that to you, I know it had to have been just as hard on you."

I looked back down at my plate and he nodded and continued to eat.

I waited for a few moments before he cleared his throat.

"Just because you apologize doesn't mean I am going to treat you any different."