18

•A week later.•

I know I'm going to sound totally crazy saying this..

But I miss school..

School gave me something to do everyday and now I have nothing.

I sighed to myself and got up and off of the couch.

"Linnnaa,"

I whined to her as I walked into her room like a 3 year old.

She then popped her head out from her bathroom to peep at me.

"Hm? Y/N?"

"Can we pleasseeee go shopping again?"

I whined and pleaded hoping that she would say yes, so I put both of my hands together.

She sighed and came out of the bathroom looking great.

She always looked great, like a model.

I can see why Dad likes her so much.

"I can't, your dad and I just payed the bills and we don't have that much at the moment. Why do you ask?"

She gave me a curious look and tilted her head.

"I'm bored."

I pouted and looked over at her as she sat next to me on the bed.

She then smacked my shoulder, just like my mother used to and gave me the "are you serious?" Look.

"You'be graduated now Y/N.. and I hate saying this because I was just like you but... you should find a job."

I hated those words, job. Ew. Not that i minded to work..

I love to work!

Don't get me wrong but, i have some really bad experiences at places I have worked.

"A job?"

I asked and she nodded and laughed.

"Yes a job."

I groaned and leaned back and onto the bed and I looked up at her with my eyes.

"Why a job?"

I then whined and she laughed softly and ran her fingers through her hair.

"See this is Why I've always wanted a daughter, so I could have moments like this."

She laughed and I gave her the "are you serious?" Look that she had given me a moment before.

"Yeah I know that I'm crazy, but I've always wanted to try the cheesy parenting style."

"You should get a job though, and then maybe you can go shopping whenever you want to."

I sighed.

I knew that she was right, I mean shopping wasn't really my forte, but now since I have been living with Lina..

It's different.

"Finneeee, I'll think about it."

I rose my back up and off of the bed and she patted my back giving me a soft smile causing me to give her one back.

I then got up and walked out of the room and into the lonely living room.

Lina had made my dad and Jimin go out on another bonding trip.

Things were going great with Jimin...

And I don't really know how I feel about that.

I mean I'm happy that he is doing a good job by making the best of his chance..