Chapter Fifteen; New Encounters

I shower before changing into a black, long v-neck shirt with netting underneath, and a black skirt. I tie my headband around my forehead and slip into my ninja sandals. I glance over the note on the kithcen table.

      I sigh, grabbing the white rose next to it and heading out.

I stand between Kakashi and Kurenai at the memorial service. I take a deep breath as I walk towards the table. I set the white rose down carefully, my eyes lingering on the Hokage's portrait. It was strange to me. He treated everyone so fatherly, ye,t it was his former student who caused his death. He died a hero, nonetheless.

It starts raining then, flattening my bangs against my face. Naruto asked Iruka why people sacrifice themselves for others. I listen intently to Iruka's words. "When a person dies, they disappear but live through their loved ones."

       My thoughts drift to Madoka. Is that why he has contacted me through my dreams?

Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and I walk off together. Kakashi stands with Naruto on his right, Sakura on his, Sasuke on hers, and me on Sasuke's right. "Sasuke, I need to speak with you." I inform. Naruto and Sakura look at me curiously, while Sasuke just nods. Sasuke follows Kakashi and I to his apartment. I face him on the sofa.

       "This might come as a shock to you but.. I have the Sharigan." After a few seconds of silent thinking, he glares at me. "Liar." I sigh, closing my eyes. When I open them again, his undisrupted chakra welcomes me. "Wh-but how?!" He demands, standing up in a hurry.

      "Nineteen years ago, my father was banished from the village. It was said that he betrayed it in someway. However, only a select few knew what it was that he did exactly. My mot- well, I don't know what to call her now but.. she's mentally ill. Nobody believed her when she claimed she was only pregnant once. You know about the graduation exam of the Hidden Mist Village from when we fought Zabuza. There, I killed my own brother." I pause, gripping the locket in my right hand.

      "Before he died, he tried to tell me something. And lately he's been trying to tell me the same thing in my dreams. It seems as if a Uchiha came to Kirigakure or my father came here and conceived me. My mother was in the hospital the full time she was supposedly pregnant for me.. After I was born, my father killed my mother's nurses. I guess so they wouldn't speak the truth. Certain people knew he commited Adultery.. but they didn't know I was the result of that." I finish.

"So you're a Yuki and an Uchiha. The first female to ever acquire the Sharigan.." Sasuke trails off, studying my face. "The first to acquire the Mangekyou Sharigan, too." Kakashi speaks up. I send him a glare before closing my eyes and reopening them, revealing the said Sharigan.

      "Have you told anyone else?" Sasuke demands. "Only Kakashi, Guy, Jinichi and now you know. We were on a mission when it activated." I explain. He nods. "So I'm not the only one.." He murmurs mainly to himself. "Sasuke, how do you feel about this?" Kakashi asks. The said Genin glances towards me. "I guess you look like an Uchiha.. I'm okay with it." I offer a small smile in return, which he returns with his own. 

*

The next day, Kakashi whispers instructions in my ear. I nod as we head to a dumpling hut. I glance at the two figures as we wait for Sasuke. Kurenai and Asuma come up to us. "I see you two are getting along fine," Kakashi comments, causing Kurenai to blush. "Why are you here Kakashi, Kasumi?" Asuma asks. "We're waiting for Sasuke." I reply, glancing towards the two figures again. One nods to the other and they leave as Sasuke walks in.

      "What's this about?" I glance towards Kakashi, since he was obviously the expert at excuses. "Kasumi-san wants to know if you will train her." I glare at him as he sends me a closed-eye smile. Sasuke shrugs indifferently before simply saying, "Sure." I cock an eyebrw at him, but he meets my gaze steadily.