Databook!

You don't have to read this but I'd appreciate it if you did. 

So basically, I've typed waaay ahead, and I've actually finished the story. xD uhm.. lol..

But I don't want to post it until this story gets more fans and votes. It's definitely going to have a sequel, so hakkuna matata. I wasn't going to post this because I like to have the number of parts correspond with the number of chapters but oh well. I'm going to give some background information on Kasumi and I also did a little Databook thing for here so here it is;

Kasumi means "Mist", and "Yuki" means snow. She was named after the mist that surrounds her village She grew up in the snowier parts of the Hidden Mist Village.

Kasumi's hobbies are training and cooking.

Kasumi wishes to fight Hoshigaki Kisame, Momochi Zabuza, and any member/former member of the Seven Swordsmen.

Kasumi's favorite food is kamaboko wrapped with nori (seaweed) dipped in ramen broth. It's something she often did in her childhood with her brother that she never grew out of. 

Kasumi's least favorite foods are anything spicy or sweet.

Kasumi has completed 1,214 offical missions. 261 D-rank, 254 C-rank, 271 B-rank, 370 A-rank, and 58 S-rank. (This is not including upcoming missions.)

Kasumi's favorite phrase is "A ninja who won't die for something isn't fit to be a ninja." Madoka told her this as a child. 

Part I actually got it from this quote, "If you're not willing to give up everything, you've already lost." Which is like a military quote. I have two brothers in the Army so I'm all about that, haha.

I'm debating whether or not to delete my other Naruto fan fictions because it's not getting nearly as much feedback as this one is and I kind of starting to not like it anyway, loll.

I'm also debating about changing the title of this story and using this title for the sequel but I'm not sure yet. I kind of want to incorporate Kakashi into the title, you know? If you have any questios feel free to ask and thanks a ton for fanning and voting for the chapters! (:
Any feedback would be amazing!

- Hannah