Did You? // Minhyuk and Changsub

Author: @killingmebtob // Sara

Title: Did You?

Characters: Minhyuk and Changsub

Summary: During a commercial film shooting, Minhyuk and Changsub play a part they usually find themselves in.

Warnings: Implied Sexual Content, Softcore (??), Male x Male

It's been a day since they were handed the flow of the Tony Moly commercial film that will be shot in the next few days. The seven boys were ecstatic to promote the brand and the flow seemed to be really cute and relaxed. They felt like it was within the group's style so they didn't worry much about it.

Changsub, on the other hand, was smirking to himself as he thumbed through the script in the confines of his own room. There was a part that made him excited for the shooting more than anyone else. He kept on playing the scene in his head, thinking of the many possible ways to execute it. He could probably stay up all night simulating the part but the man thought that it was better to just let things pan out on the filming date.

His eyes quickly darted to his phone that lit up as it vibrated. A small smile cracked on his lips.

'Go to bed. I know you're thinking about the commercial film. We have an early schedule tomorrow,' the message read.

The man immediately replied, not wanting to keep the sender waiting for his response, 'Good night, hyung.'

//

The filming came faster than expected. The boys were in the dressing room getting their hair and make-up done while fooling around. Eunkwang was seated beside Minhyuk as he was practicing his one-liner spiel while the other was watching over the rest of the group. As usual, Sungjae and Changsub were having their vocal battle while the latter was messing with Peniel. Ilhoon would join in on the explosion of vocals while Hyunsik was just silently laughing at them.

The second hyung couldn't help but fondly smile towards the group. His eyes, however, mostly stayed on the third member who would often glance at him as well. The two shared a meaningful smile before averting their gazes.

Soon enough, they were being called to film their parts. Minhyuk was biting down on his lip as he thought of how he was going to play out his role. Act cutely, the script said. He tilted his head a bit to the side, still undecided. He's been thinking about it since they received their copies.

"Hyung,"

Minhyuk's head snapped towards the voice's direction. A blush was starting to creep up to his cheeks but he tried to keep it down. Changsub was trying to fight the smirk that was tugging at his lips. There was always some kind of satisfaction that bubbles up inside of him whenever he manages to fluster the older male.

"Are you okay?" Changsub chuckled.

Minhyuk rolled his eyes, scoffing. "Yeah. Let's go,"

The two positioned themselves on the set. Changsub was standing about two or three steps away from Minhyuk whose back was towards the brick wall. He stood a few inches taller than the older male and it gave him some sort of power in this scene. A playful smile was on Changsub's lips as he watched Minhyuk try to ease his nerves.

"Action!" The director called.

Immediately, Changsub stepped forward as both of his hands held onto the older male's shoulders. Without meaning to, he pushed and walked forward a bit harshly, surprising Minhyuk when his back hit the wall.

"Ah," the older male winced.

"Sorry," Changsub immediately dropped his hands and bowed towards the director. "One more, please,"