When Was It? //Jung Ilhoon

Author: @killingmebtob // Nyx

Characters: Ilhoon and Reader

Summary: Ilhoon catches you watching something he asked you not to watch.

It was already midnight, Ilhoon was fast asleep beside you. You stare at his face for awhile and realize how much he's changed since debut.

You giggle as you remember how chubby he was back then, your fingers ran softly across his temples down to his cheeks.

The changes he's had suddenly reminded you of his gwiyomi player phase. You've never watched it since he has banned you from doing so, you've been dating for quite a while now.

You thought maybe you can at least get a sneak peek of the video.

You turn your back on him and quietly grab the phone on the side table, making sure you don't make a sound to wake him up.

You click on a video and started watching him doing aegyo on several variety shows. You covered your mouth to suppress your laughs. He looked so cute in it, but you knew so well why he hated doing it.

You were silently giggling until you heard Ilhoon waking up, you returned the phone on the side table and pretended to be asleep.

"Aren't you a good actress?" He said and pulled you closer by the waist.

Shit. I hope he didn't hear or see the video.

"Hmm? Why are you still awake?" You ask in a hoarse-like voice to firmly keep up with the asleep act.

"I was asleep but I heard something I told you not to view." He said as he snuggled next to you more.

You closed your eyes and hit your forehead with your hand. You turn around to face Ilhoon, only to see him with closed eyes. Tsk, what a cutie he still is.

"But I think you were cute." You said in a cute way.

His brows furrowed and pulled you quickly again to make you stop.

"What? One plus one is?" You teasingly said, baby talking. He opened his eyes and stared at you intently.

"Stop it." He commanded with a low voice. You scanned his expression, his face was calm, but you can sense his irritation. "But why?" You continued, he grabbed your face and kissed you to make you stop.

He let go of the kiss and stared right into your eyes, "Will you stop now?" He asked with a smirk.

You bit your lip, trying to debate inside your mind if you wanted to stop or not.

"You already didn't follow me when I told you clearly I didn't want you to watch it." He said with confusion.

"If you do this again, I swear you'll regret it. You'd have to sit in the house for days just so I can make you forget about it." He said and closed his eyes again.

You felt your blood rush up to your cheeks. "Hey, why would you say such a thing at this time of the night." You said and covered your cheeks in embarrassment.

He opened his left eye to look at you, "What?" you asked.

"I missed you." he answered and snuggled nearer to me. He removed your hands on your face, placed them on his waist, and placed you in his arms.

"Jagi..." he whispered, "Hmm?" You asked while you pulled him closer. Having him so close to you felt so right.

"When did we last do it?" He asked, which made you push him once again.

"Aahh! Ilhoon-ah, stop it." You yelped in shock. He didn't even laugh, he just looked at you with a straight face.

"I'm just asking." he said and pulled you back into the hug. "Why would you ask that?" You said and buried your face on his chest. "When?" he asked as if he was commanding you to answer.

"I don't know either." You answered to make him stop. He suddenly became quiet, You looked to see if he was asleep. He wasn't.

He looked as if he was thinking of something, this doesn't feel good.

"The last time was (date today), right?" he asked as he looked into your eyes.

"(date today)? Last year?" You asked out of curiosity as well.

"No." he answered plainly.

"(date today)-" You said, but you cut off yourself as soon as I realized something.

"That's today... Right?" Your voice almost going silent trying to ask.