Panic

Rangiku shook her head at Gin when he said that he would admit that he was wrong for what he had done after they had found their child. In his own way he had admitted that he was wrong for what he had done, but in the same turn it was rather obvious that he was thinking only about Toshiro and his safety the whole time he had done it, despite it being the backwards manner in which he handled everything.

Of course, their son had a backwards way of thinking about things as well. What she did know was that when she saw him next she would suffocate him with an enormous hug. They rounded the corner and headed down the hall, only to have Gin suddenly stiffen. "What ever is the matter?"

Gin didn't answer her but simply picked up the speed until they arrived at the paneled area in the wall. His features twisted up in a nasty manner. "Someone else has him."

The woman opened her eyes and then shook her head. "What do you mean someone else has him?"

"What I mean is someone came and removed him from this place." The silver haired man started down the hall.

"Gin! Wait... why was he in this small space in the first place?"

"So that Aizen could come back and retrieve him easily after he won." Gin's words contained a mass amount of venom.

"Maybe one of the others happened to find him?" Rangiku could feel her voice strain.

"I'm not taking that chance. There are a few Espada who are rather nasty, and I can sense one of them near by." The man continued forward and they found themselves coming across the wall crumbled down. Gin's pale teal eyes widened at the Espada and he whispered to the busty female. "I hope you don't mind me putting on an act a bit longer in order to try and get them out of this situation?"

"I..." The female pushed a few strand back as he walked forward without letting her say yes or no to him. "Of course I mind."

The silver haired man walked forward. "Now what do ya think ya doing Luppi?"

The Espada suddenly let some slack occur in his arms. "Ichimaru... Lord Aizen is back?"

"He's busy right now, but I was sent back early. Do ya think that he would like ya playing with his toy?" Gin's mouth widened into the fake smirk.

"You're a monster, just like him." Nanao blurted out, a little bit of blood dripping from her mouth.

Gin frowned while raising an eyebrow at her. He then flash stepped over to the arm holding Toshiro and sliced it so that it would release the boy, allowing him to drop into his arms. The child had managed to lose consciousness before they got there. Luppi glared at him and moved his other arms that weren't holding the fukutaicho at him, only to have them sliced as well. "You bastard!

The silver haired man gently set Toshiro down against the wall before standing up and letting his rieatsu flare out. "I never liked ya Luppi. You just gave me a reason to slice you to pieces."

The next thing Luppi knew, his last arm was severed. The male let out a deep sigh. "It looks like I'll have to actually fight here. Screw what Aizen thinks, I don't care if either one of you is precious to him. Your face makes me want to hurl."

The next thing Luppi knew, he was receiving a blow that cut him in two, causing him to disintegrate. Gin let out a deep sigh. "I don't get how ya was Grimmjow's replacement. Your pretty weak." Before he could move back to Toshiro, he suddenly found a blade at his neck. "Ahh... hello Nanao-chan."

"You know I don't like being called that."

"And what else should I call you that would be polite in the correct terms." The man stated.

"I am not going to be on friendly terms with a traitor, so..."

"He's not a traitor. Well, he is... but not to us." Rangiku blurted out.

"What lies has he told you?" Nanao's voice tightened.

"It's not what he told me but what I saw. His real goal this whole time was to stop Aizen. Aizen has been defeated." The woman came over and pulled the woman's blade back. Gin placed a hand at his throat and began to rub it.

"Aizen is defeated?"

"Oh.. look, you killed Sun-Sun's annoying little brat of a brother."

"Yes. My little brother was annoying."

"You do realize that Apacci was trying to insult you Sun-Sun."

"I can see why people would think he was related to me when he is not. So I am quite grateful." The other two Fraccion suddenly found their faces twitching with annoyance.

"I'll repeat my question." Harribel folded her arms across her chest. "Aizen is defeated?"

"I thought you and Ashido were fighting." Nanao shook her head at the two.

"She felt Luppi's presence and figured out what he was up to, but it looks like we didn't have to set in."

"You were so adamant about obeying orders." The woman shook her head. "What is he reason this time for not following them this time."

"If Luppi was attacking the boy for revenge like I thought he was then my orders would have meant I would have had to attack him." The female then looked at Gin. "If Aizen's gone though, we're not forced to abide by his orders anymore."

The man simply ignored her and headed back over to the boy and touched the boy's head softly. Rangiku came over and examined him. "Why the hell is he dressed like that and hwat happened to his wrists?"

The female clapped a hand to her mouth upon realization. The silver haired man shook his head. "I'd rather not talk about it. It's honestly not something I want to remember, but I don't think I'll forget it either. Let's get him home."