Nel tu Nel

The next morning Aizen had a plan ready to set in motion and he went into the room to wake up the small taicho. "You need to get up to go to school."

"I don't want to."

Aizen watched as the boy suddenly curled up into a ball and covered his eyes so that he couldn't see the man. The traitor had always felt that the small taicho was immature and felt he shouldn't have ever become a captain. The man reached down and lightly touched the boy's forehead. "You aren't running a fever."

"Doesn't change the fact that I don't feel good. I just want to sleep." The boy muttered, burying his head under the sheets. "I don't member this world, remember? Why should I venture out into a place that is unfamiliar."

Aizen raised an eyebrow at this response. The child was a child and he responded with yet another childish response when Aizen told him he was taking him to the psychiatrist. It was the closets he had come to finding a loop hole but even Aizen had thought about it and gave the boy a response. They then found themselves leaving the house.

This time they went and saw Granz, or Dr. Granz as Toshiro would get to know him. Upon seeing the pink haired man, the child's behavior was to suddenly clutch his shoulders as if he had been hit by a cold wind. The fact he felt uncomfortable made Aizen even more pleased. The man then went and said, "I wish to do some test on you, Toshiro-kun."

A look of horror spread on the boy's face, but things proceeded to where Toshiro needed to change his clothes, first it was into a dressing robe and then into an outfit other then his shinigami robes. The boy didn't seem to notice that the clothing he wore had a different structure, but then again he hadn't figured that his clothing he saw didn't match what he felt.

Aizen had a good talk with Granz while Toshiro was getting his supposed tests. "I may let you go farther on him later on, but at this point there is no reason too."

"What I'd like to know is why you have him and aren't doing anything to him physically." Granz smirked as he watched the boy.

"Sometimes it isn't how you can physically push something to its limits but how you can mentally push it. Compared, the object that is broken physically is likely to spring back faster then the object that is broken mentally." Aizen then smirked. "Would you like to hear how I play with him?"

"Ehh... this should be interesting." Granz watched as the boy approached them, noting that the clothing revealed a little bit of skin and he found a shudder running down his spine despite the fact he knew he would have to restrain himself on this.

"Do you have a cube shaped object?" Aizen asked suddenly. "Something the size of a Rubik Cube you can toss to him, but also doesn't do anything strange."

"I have a Rubik Cube. I got bored of that a long time ago." Granz smiled at the boy as he sat there and tossed him the cube and watched as the small hands quickly went about putting the cube into order.

He over heard his own voice speaking, though he knew it wasn't himself. "We have some things to talk about, don't we?"

"If you think I am going to give the two of you information about Soul Society, think again." The boy didn't look up from his task.

"I see your delusion is still here. Let's see what we gathered about this illusion previously." At this statement in his voice but not from himself, Granz bent over laughing.

"Seriously... we know it is a delusion but we get to play as if it isn't. This is hysterical." Granz slapped his right knee.

"He doesn't fall for it easily though." Aizen spoke up, as calm as ever. The two continued to listen.

The scientist Espada leaned back in his chair. "I love the fact you are taking those he knows around them and twisting them into things and people he no longer recognized. Genius really. It shall honestly be fun seeing how he reacts. The Espada then spoke up, giving Aizen what he needed to finish the conversation.

"Let's say we tell him he's been having epileptic seizues. They have effected his memories. We tell him that they may or may not come back. Because he focused so much on his alternate reality, it is what remained memory wise. We can also tell him he was creating the world because he was losing his memories in the old one."

"I knew I could trust you to come up with something interesting like this." Aizen smirked. It was then time to go and he could see the boy's countenance drop dramatically at the news he had received, which mean his plan was in fact working like he wanted it to. They then went back to the small room and the boy went and moped ion the couch.

Aizen began to lay out how the game plan worked during the week, and he then glanced up when he spoke of the tutor. The look on the boy's face was priceless. The idea of not being intelligent struck a cord with the boy.

"He thinks that his child genius in realty is a figment of his imagination he created because he lacked intelligence in this one. However, wouldn't it take an intelligent person to think of this? He is something else though... letting his emotions get the better of him like this. I could play along, but that would be a sure sign this is an illusion. He isn't stupid."

Aizen continued and then Toshiro spoke up. "There is something you aren't telling me."

The man paused. "I told him everything he needs to know. We'll, I guess I'll toss in an ability he never had in reality and say because of his memory loss he's lost it." That was when he mentioned the piano lessons before moving onto something that he knew would make the boy squirm. "I work a lot, so there is a chance that you will be baby sat."

The man then pretended to disappear and watched as Toshiro went over to investigate the television. "You'll find it quite real, Hitsugaya-kun."

He watched as the boy plugged it in and then began to surf through the different channels, finding that a good amount of stuff was there. "Baka. The twelfth division is able to record shows from the living world, thus they have a broadcast signals. I think it is time for the tutor to step in though, because I can't have you getting news of the events in the living world reported here. I'll have to watch that one."