Bullied

Toshiro found himself waking up the next morning completely frustrated. He pushed the sheets away and sat up in order to stare at the foot of his bed. "This world isn't fare. I find out that Matsumoto is in this reality he's created and I have absolutely no contact with her at all. Aizen has to be cruel about all of this."

His feet finally touched the floor and he changed to go to school. He swung his backpack over his shoulders and then got a ride in the limo from that driver of Aizen's. Something told him that the man wasn't a driver really. Chances were he was some Arrancar that Aizen was making pretend to be part of the scenario to confuse him even more.

The limo stopped at the school entrance and he got out. He headed up the pathway to the front door feeling as if someone was staring at him. He climbed the stairs up to his classroom and walked in through the door. As soon as he did the students that were already in there looked up at him. A few were over by the windows as a dead silence permeated the room.

Toshiro's school shoes squeaked against the floor of the classroom as he made a turn towards his desk. However, he found himself pausing suddenly when he saw the top of the desk. His teal eyes went wide upon seen the words carved all over his desk. None of the words were nice and all of them were derogatory.

His mouth opened to say something but he snapped his mouth shut. He could hear the whispers of the other students around him and his body tensing up as they repeated the things that had been carved into the desk top.

"I can't believe he's actually sleeping with a teacher. Why haven't any of the other teachers done anything about that? Does it have something to do with the fact he is a boy instead of a girl so they treat it as suddenly being all right?"

"I wonder how many of the other teachers he sucked up to. Are all of his grades because he's willing to do favors for them? That isn't fair to the rest of us who try. I've always wondered why he's had the better grades then everyone else."

"The soccer couch was always hard on him because he is such a lousy player. Is the fact hes sleeping with her why he's always put into the game."

"I can't believe an elementary school student would do those kinds of things. Aren't they illegal or something? I know that my mom and dad won't let us talk about it in front of us."

"The subject is icky in itself. He's an icky person. Look at that hair and how short he is compared to the other guys in our grade. I betcha he's actually older then us by a couple of years and got held back. Nobody noticed because of how short he is. But because he is way older then us that is why he's doing all that icky stuff."

"The word my parents yell at my sister all the time is promiscuous. Does this apply in this situation? I don't think she slept with a teacher though."

"We're elementary school students. We shouldn't be talking about this kind of stuff."

"He's a psychopath who wants to kill his father. He'll burn down the school."

"I heard he beat up a high school gang and is now the leader."

Toshiro felt a panic suddenly welling in his chest and the need to get away from all of this suddenly hit hard. He found his feet moving towards the door as his mind tried to cope with the situation. "I am sick and tired of this. I want out of this illusion. I've got to get away from here now."

The small feet headed through the doorway and he began walking towards the stairs to leave the school building. A familiar voice came to his ears and he turned his head to see Jinta glowering at him. "I guess you are also a coward for running away are you?"

"This isn't even real. I don't have to put up with this." The boy turned his head and began walking again only to feel a shoe hit him in the back of the head.

"Can you tell me that wasn't real you punk?" The red haired youth though quickly found that Toshiro was choosing to ignore him.

The white haired boy honestly didn't know where he was going. The one thing that he did know was that he wanted to try and get as far away from Aizen and as close to reality as possible so that he could in fact escape and return to Soul Society. "Why did I wait for so long?"

"Because you don't know what direction to go in or what traps he has lying in wait for you. This is a bad idea young master." The dragon rumbled in the boy's head.

"So I should just wait for rescue like I have been doing? I am tired of waiting for someone to come. I was taught to take care of myself since academy and this makes me weak. If I can't over come this on my own..."

"Don't you dare talk about that kind of stuff. Someone will come."

Toshiro kept walking though through the streets as other people walked around him. The pedestrian traffic and other things were light. "That has to do with the fact he can't make me feel every single person. It is an illusion."

"Aizen can trick the sense of touch. You know this and you know there is no escape. Just give in all ready."

The boy paused upon hearing the voice. "That was your own self-doubt young master. I'll try my best to guide you as I can. Aizen is effecting my senses as well due to the fact I can't feel anything more then you can and it has always been this way."

His steps continued despite the fact his body began to get weary as time passed on. "I normally wouldn't get tired at this point. I guess though a normal kid my physical age would become tired around this time. I'm not giving up though."

He finally found himself at a run down park in a place that a person shouldn't normally go. He folded his arms across his chest as he walked up to a statue. Something about said statue was drawing him towards it. The broken angel figure had its hand stretched out towards him and Toshiro found himself reaching to touch the hand. However, a familiar voice suddenly called out his name and he turned instead to look a the person.