Pretend

The look upon Toshiro's face when he saw the Quincy as his tutor was priceless. The look the child shinigami made when he was told that he had a poor choice in the shows he watched was even more enjoyable. Aizen watched as the boy glanced nervously around the room. This was when a knock came at the door and the man glanced up.

Ichimaru stepped in, glancing at the boy as he did so. "What's you up too?"

"I'm playing with the small taicho's mind." The former taicho of the fifth division stated, sitting back in a chair and leaning back.

The silver haired man frowned, confusion spreading on his face. "I am still curious about why you want the chibi taicho for."

"You know better then to ask. I have my reasons for everything." Aizen narrowed his eyes at the other man.

"I can't know how you want me to act in this situation otherwise. Don't blame me if I do something wrong later on." Ichimaru crossed his arms and let out a deep sigh.

"Of course not..." Aizen turned his attention back to the boy."

"Shouldn't the note say that I didn't go to school today? I had a doctor's appointment."

Gin's eyebrow raised up from curiosity. "What are you up to?"

Aizen choose to ignore the other man and listened to Toshiro continue speaking. "You don't like me, do you?"

"Of course I like you chibi taicho."

"You aren't funny." Aizen remained emotionless. It wasn't as if he cared what the silver haired man said

"You mean I was mad at my father and mad at my sister and mad at my mother," came the next words from the small taicho.

"What about being mad at your brother? Or your grandfather? Or your grandmother?" Gin spoke up with a smirk on his face. A frown then came. "Well... not the grandmother. Chibi taicho loves his grandmother."

Aizen continued to ignore the other man. The conversation continued. "I found out I've been having seizures."

Two brown eyes glanced over to see the silver haired man form his mouth into a circle at this comment. "Where did that come from?"

"A certain scientist suggested it." The man finally choose not to ignore his associate. "Would you like to watch what else I have planned Ichimaru? You seem interested enough in the boy."

"I'm more interested in why Ran-chan has taken such a liking to him."

"So you're jealous that she's found a replacement friend. I would think you'd be more concerned about what relationship she had with the ninth division fukutaicho." Aizen smirked.

"Why?" Gin's face twisted up in confusion. "He wasn't ever interested in Ran-chan."

"Maybe he was just too intimidated by you to show his feelings for her around you." The older manipulator thought to himself.

M

Watching the small taicho the next day when Gin knew full well that intruders had broken into Soul Society honestly didn't sit right even when Aizen himself had requested the silver haired man to watch the boy. Of course, Aizen likely wanted to show off what he was doing as manipulating people didn't have as much effect unless one had an audience.

The former taicho of the third division stayed at a distance as he felt the only thing he should be doing is watching. He saw as a certain scientist goons bounced and moved around the small taicho. The boy would glance over at them warily at a few points, but then he would simply ignore them. He kept to himself and looked to be scribbling down some notes.

The room was set up with rows of table and a chair where a teacher and Toshiro was sitting. That meant the illusion Aizen was trying to set up was that of a school room, the tables places in the space to make up for the fact that while the man could control the senses he couldn't control physics. This prevented Toshiro from leaning on the desk and passing through.

It was a weakness of the man's zampaktuo but not one a person could exploit to their advantage, because they couldn't tell when the physics would and wouldn't work as they didn't know when the weakness would crop up. It honestly depended on the longevity of the illusion that Aizen wanted to present to a person.

If there was the chance that the illusion would be bumped into with nothing to stop the person from physically passing through the illusion then the illusion would break. Thus when Aizen wanted to present himself as being someone else, he needed a person who could stand underneath the illusion and keep the illusion moving.

Of course, when it came to creating an illusion that Aizen was dead, his dead body didn't have the need to move on its own and thus the zampaktuo could serve as the shape and form. The room was set up to make sure the physics would lead to anyone to suspect the room was a school room. Another was set up like a locker room for changing and yet another area was big and open.

Gin watched as Szayel tossed a ball out and he watched as a soccer game between Toshiro and the fraccion of the scientist began to play a game of soccer. Gin was surprised the small taicho was as relaxed and gave in to the illusion that Aizen set up. Of course, the boy really had no choice in the matter.

To his surprise though, Toshiro glanced over towards his direction. The boy paused almost as if he could see him, only to have Gin flinch. Aizen was likely playing some sort of joke. What the man was up to he had no clue, but he was playing with the boy's mind.

Aizen's Reality (Bleach Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें