Missing Parts

Gin found himself tasked with watching Toshiro over the next few hours. When he woke up and left the silver haired man's quarters he headed back to the place he was being housed and ate some food that was prepared for him by Aizen. The man also had some words with the boy and Gin watched as the boy looked at the food with glazed eyes before heading back to sleep.

The boy glanced around as if someone was staring at him. Gin found himself shaking his head knowing full well he could do nothing about the boy's situation. Toshiro sat down in his seat, when a small figure bounced past him. The man blinked a couple of times upon seeing Lilynette bounced past him. He glanced around looking for Stark only to find that the man was no where to be seen. Instead, Aizen stepped into the room. "I am borrowing her for a bit."

Lilynette leaned in close to Toshiro, blinking a couple of times. "He's around my physical age... he would make a good friend if it weren't for the fact he is a shinigami."

"You know what you're supposed to do." Aizen spoke up.

"I know... I'm supposed to pretend to be that person and do that. I was bored because Stark sleeps all the time anyways." The girl stated as she stood up. "Here I go." The girl then stepped away and walked back as she got into whatever role she had been asked to take on. "Aren't you going to stand up for yourself Toshiro? You know as well as I that I can't be around to save your butt all the time."

Gin suddenly frowned before glancing at Aizen. "Who is she pretending to be?"

His question was answered in part when the boy spoke up. "Kurosaki?"

"But not Kurosaki Ichigo." The brown haired man smirked, leaning against the door way while crossing his arms.

"Don't Kurosaki me. I've told you before that it is Karin. And don't add any sort of suffix to it." Lilynette continued with a smirk on her face.

The silver haired man shook his head in confusion. "I haven't a clue what is going on. How is it possible that he's met the substitute shinigami's little sisters... well, one of the sisters."

"I don't know... but I find it amusing to have found this out because I have another way to play with his mind. Actually, I have something that will make it easier to control him without making him completely miserable and yet allowing him to remain broken."

Gin frowned at the conversation that went on between the two children. He was missing parts of the conversation. Aizen let out a laugh after a few minutes. "He's being bullied at school, one of the kids has told the others that he is gay."

"Amusing... I still don't get what Kurosaki Karin has to do with any of this and why you needed the kiddo to confuse the kiddo. I'm also going to hurry up time for this."

"Isn't there a risk someone might notice something is wrong?" The silver haired man let out a sigh. The next thing he knew was that they were going back to the quarters. He also knew that the fights that were going on weren't going to last long, so Aizen's answer of "it doesn't matter" and "he's to far gone to notice" seemed pointless as they would likely be soon making their move. They were also moving back to the school, which actually wasn't far from the quarters where Aizen kept the boy.

Gin's eyes narrowed when Toshiro let out a laugh when spending time with this fake Karin. "He can't fight the other reality when it involves her. Why though?"

"Looks like you may have missed something while you were gone. Simple as that."

The two then got into talking about how Toshiro had made... in that world... a promise to marry Karin when she grew up. The silver haired man first heard the jealousy that crept into the boy's voice and realization clicked with him. "I've missed the kiddo hitting puberty. I thought it would have been a few years more... not this soon."

"He's been forced to grow up some, so he's likely to grow in other manners." Gin blinked a couple of times when Lilynette kissed the boy, not expecting it to have gone that far. However, he didn't say anything. To his utter surprise the boy also agreed to go steady with the fake Karin despite the fact he knew the world was fake. "He must really like her in order not to fight this."

"Lilynette..." Aizen spoke up. "It is time we moved out to attack Karakura Town. I want you to go and wake up Stark."

The small female let out a deep sigh. When they got back to the place, Aizen manevered Toshiro into a spot where he could easily be hidden away. The man stepped away, before Gin spoke up. "I want to say goodbye to the kiddo if you don't mind."

"Go ahead." The man held the bug in his hand. "I won't need to keep the illusion up much longer. I'll have taken away something from him when he comes out of it, something precious to break him even further."

Gin simply slid into the room and opened the door. Toshiro glanced up, surprised to see him. The man spoke to the boy. Finally, before he closed the door he spoke up again, closing the door behind him. "Having a father in your life isn't a bad thing is it?"

He then stood up and followed Aizen to the hall, where they would in turn be leaving for Karakura Town. Teir and Luppi weren't anywhere near by.

Author's note – So... is anyone surprised as to who played Karin for the illusion? Also, the next few chapters are going to be filling in for certain people's fights. Rukia, Chad, Renji, Uryu, Byakuya, Kenpachi, that pretty much goes down the way it does in the Manga so I am not going to repeat it hear.