Tutoring

Later on, Toshiro found himself back at the house, sitting on the couch, wondering what he was going to do now. "I don't have any options that I can think of."

Aizen watched him carefully, then walked over with a piece of paper. He then took a pen out of his pocket and he began to write out a schedule. "You are in class during the week, Monday through Saturday. On Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays, you have tutorial sessions. Actually... your tutor will be here this afternoon."

"Why do I need a tutor?" The white haired boy folded his hands across his chest. "Is he going to tell me I struggle with school? Am I to believe that the reason I am a child genius in the other world is because I sucked in this one."

"While it is true you have a high level of intelligence, you have a problem getting your assignments done because you are bored. Your tutor comes every couple of days to work with keeping you on task during your assignments. He also gives you activities to keep your brain stimulated."

"I see." Toshiro pulled his legs up to his chest. "If this world is real, I really want to go back into my head."

"Wednesday and Saturdays, you play soccer at school." The man then paused.

There was a period of silence, and then Toshiro glanced up, his teal eyes looking at the man. "There is something you aren't telling me."

"You used to play the piano, but when you started having problems with... this, we had to cut out those." The man tapped his fingers. "I work a lot, so there is a chance that you will be babysat."

The boy remained silent, waiting for something more, but then he spoke up. "Aren't you home at night, like a parent should be?"

"Actually, I have a lot of business meetings." The man remained calm. "I have a conference call. Your tutor and babysitter have keys to the house ,so they are free to let themselves in when they come."

When Aizen disappeared, Toshiro moved to switch on the television, only to ind out that he signal was completely blank. Standing up, he walked over and glanced at the plug and noticed it had been undone. "He's trying to make it easy for himself, so that he doesn't have to come up with actual content for me to watch."

The boy plugged the cord in, and then went back, switching to the news, disappointed to find that no matter what he switched the channel too, stuff would actually show up. The doorknob of the front door suddenly turned, and someone stepped into the apartment, but Toshiro choose to ignore the person. However, a hand reached down and shut off the television. "Does your father know that you're watching television?"

"No." Two teal eyes glanced up, recognizing the person. "Ishida Uryu."

The blue haired teen ignored the child's comment and walked over to the table, picking up a note that had been left for him, as well as an envelope, likely the money for the torturing session. "Your father actually has instructions written here that the television is supposed to be unplugged because he received a complain from the teacher in the fact he thought that you were watching to much violence."

At that, Uryu went over and unplugged the television. "I've seen some of the stuff you watch, and the truth is... it is just utter crap. Please go get your school stuff."

Toshiro frowned, but complied with the order and headed into his room, glancing into his father's room, letting out a sigh as he did so. The man was to busy to pay attention to him, but then, there was honestly no escape from the illusion that he could see. "I'm going to go mad here."

He walked back into the kitchen and opened up his bag and then pulled out his homework from the day before. Uryu glanced at the papers. "Where is today's homework?"

"Shouldn't the note say that I didn't go to school today? I had a doctor's appointment." Toshiro sat down, beginning to work on the homework so it could be finished as quickly as possible.

"That explains why yesterday's wasn't done at all." The man muttered, almost as if he rather disliked tutoring the preteen.

Glancing up, Hitsugaya spoke a few words. "You don't like me, do you?"

"You were fine before you started all this imaginary stuff. Your study habits became far worse when you happened to cut yourself off from everything." Uryu sat down. "It isn't that I don't blame you, but I honestly didn't like it when you would explain why you headed in."

"You mean because I was mad at my father and mad at my sister and mad at my mother." Toshiro stated, tapping his pencil on the table.

"It wasn't just that. You've been teased at school, and honestly... your imagining yourself elsewhere just made the entire situation worse then it was in the first place." The boy took Toshiro's homework and checked it over and then handed it back, not saying anything. Slowly, the boy moved through the other papers, until he finished.

And then, Uryu pulled out a book. "I was thinking, due to the fact you were having problems, that your extra lesson can consist of something fun." The boy pushed a puzzle book towards Toshiro, causing the boy to blink a couple of times. "Well?"

Hitsugaya flipped the pages open, and he noted that the puzzles were numerical based. "I like." He began to work on the problems, but then paused for a few minutes. "I found out I've been having seizures."

"So?" Uryu let out a deep breath. "All that matters is that it doesn't effect that intelligence of yours."