Crashing

Toshiro arrived back at the apartment that he lived in with his so called father. Letting out a deep sigh he found himself suddenly sinking down onto the couch. He placed a hand over his forehead in frustration. He began to try and think about things carefully. This only led to more mental stress for the preteen.

"I don't understand why he would go through all this trouble to make me believe that this reality is real. If this reality isn't real, then he sure hasn't tried to get information out of me. Which means that his purpose for doing all of this is much different then I originally supposed. I wonder why I can't fathom his intentions though."

"It wouldn't happen to have anything to do with something he knows I couldn't comprehend in the other world." Toshiro found himself opening two bright teal eyes. "What exactly is it that they were always telling me I didn't comprehend in the other world? I remember people telling me to act more like a child... but what could he get from this?"

The boy sat up as the door opened and Aizen suddenly stepped in. "Good afternoon."

"About Isshin Taicho?" The boy leaned forward.

"I thought you had forgotten about that." The man set his briefcase down on the kitchen table. "Actually, I had hoped you would have forgotten about that."

"Why would you want me to forget? It wouldn't happen to do with the fact you covered up the incident? Why would you have to do that?" Toshiro pushed forward in the hopes he could find something to use against the man. The worry about not ever escaping or giving in to Aizen didn't go away from the back of his mind though.

"Why do you think I put you into counseling in the first place? It wasn't because of your seizures and the problems with me. You had a traumatic event that kept you up with nightmares at night."

"That doesn't explain why you covered it up." The boy frowned at the man.

Aizen turned to look at the boy in confusion. "I didn't cover anything up. A minor was involved so the information isn't available to the public until the child is no longer a minor. And it wasn't just one minor involved." When Toshiro let out a deep sigh the man spoke up again. "Are you still trying to still prove this world isn't real?"

"Does it really matter if I am still doing this?" The boy glanced up a the ceiling as his body remained limp. Everything was interrupted by a loud sound coming from outside. The man glanced up with a worried expression. He then walked over and grabbed the boy's shoulder. "Come with me."

"Why?" Toshiro glanced up, only to be given a stern look from the man. He found his mouth twisting up into a frown. The boy complied as his mind drifted to the things he knew the real Aizen could do to him. This was even more true now that he didn't have his zampaktuo. "I'm his prisoner and I have no freedom."

The man opened up the door to his room and then dragged the boy over to another door that was smaller. He opened it up and pushed Toshiro into a small room with a light at the top. "I need you to stay here."

"Why?" The boy decided to push forward and out, only to have the man's strong arm push him back.

"It isn't safe." The door then clicked shut and the teal eyes took in the small room that was padded on the sides.

Toshiro took his fist and slammed it into the side. "Damn it. Why would he need a room like this?"

His small hands began to try and feel for a way out but could find nothing. He then buried his white head of hair into his arms and decided to try and not think about the things that were going on. He peeked over his arms for a few minutes. "I wonder what everyone else is doing."

A bit of time passed between when Aizen closed him in and the door opened up again. Two bright teal eyes glanced up with a look of hope in them. The eyes blinked a couple of times upon seeing the silver haired man peek his head in. "Shiro-chan?"

"Ichimaru?" The boy moved forward as the urge to leave the place welled up.

The man placed a bony hand on the child's chest and then glanced to the side as if he was worried that someone would see him. "Listen to me carefully. You need to stay here."

"Why?" Toshiro frowned as he pulled back.

"I'm going to come back and get you out of here. I promise I'll come back to get you." The man paused for a few minutes and then looked at the boy with his pale teal eyes. "However, if I can't return and you see Aizen first, understand you likely will not be seeing me again."

"What the hell does this have to do with anything?" The boy made it clear he was frustrated with the situation.

"If I don't come back stop worrying about which reality is real and which one is being made up." Ichimaru reached out a hand and ruffled Toshiro's head. "Having a father in your life isn't a bad thing is it?"

"Ichimaru!" The boy tried pushing his way out only to find the man using his foot to push him back into the room. Once again the room closed upon him. Toshiro's small fists beat against the door. However, he found himself unable to get out of the room. He folded his legs up to his chest and glared at the door. "I am in a worse situation then I was in before. I didn't think it possible."