I went back to my suitcase and grabbed my Raybans and a blue and white stripped beach tote. I went to join the rest of the boys who seemed to be waiting for me. They were all wearing swim trunks, Niall was wearing a wife beater, which made his arms look so sexy. The other guys were all wearing tee-shirts. They didn't notice me join them so I yelled, "I thought we were going to the beach! So hurry up you bunch of lazy asses!" I smiled smugly. They all looked at me and there jaws nearly dropped to the floor, well except for Liam. Niall eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his head. Did I look that bad? Should I change? "c'mon, lads. Let's go." Liam said, practically dragging the other boys away from me. We stepped out of the tour bus and we were already at the private beach. And holy crap, the beach was gorgeous.The ocean was the prettiest shade of blue. It's so much nicer then the beach in Toronto (A.N. this is a true statement. The beaches in Toronto are not that nice. The lake is all polluted. EW). I was so in awe I didn't even notice Niall grab my hand and pull me along to where we would be setting up. When I realized I was being pulled I also noticed the electricity that flowed between our hands. His hand was so warm, it fit so right in mine.

"I'm going surfing!" Liam announced.

"Ooh ooh ooh! Me too!" Louis squealed in excitement. His childness made me giggle. 

The two boys ran off to go change for surfing and get a surfboard.

"Well, if we were in London right now, I would just sit around drinking a pint, but since technically its illgal to do that here, I wanna swim!" Niall annouced.

"I wanna swim too, Nialler!!" I yell excitedly.

"Okay, okay, let's go. Zayn, Harry, you gonna come too?" He asked.

They shook their heads. "Nah, we'll let you two go alone." Harry said, wiggling his eyebrows. 

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I take my sandals off before taking off my cover-up.

Niall's POV:

 "I thought we were going to the beach! So hurry up you bunch of lazy asses!" I heard that angelic voice say. Everytime she spoke, I swear my heart fluttered. 

I turned to look at her and my jaw dropped. My eyes must have been bulging out of my head. She looked hot. She always looked good, but damn. She is so beautiful. Liam said something but I didn't hear him.  I was too caught up in thinking about how gorgeous Hanna is. I swear I would have  started drooling if I wasn't forcefully grabbed and dragged out of the bus by Liam. 

 He let go and started taking the other boys to an area to set up our beach stuff. I noticed Hanna looking at the beach in awe. I took her hand and pulled her gently along. I tried to ignore the sparks I could feel with our hands touching. 

"I'm going surfing!" Liam told us all.

"Ooh ooh ooh! Me too!" Louis said, while jumping up and down excitedly. Hanna giggled at him. Her laugh was so cute. 

Liam and Louis ran off, leaving me with Harry, Zayn and Hanna.

"Well, if we were in London right now, I would just sit around drinking a pint, but since technically its illgal to do that here, I wanna swim!" I said, which was the complete truth. Whenever I went to the beaches back in the UK, I always had a pint, but thats illegal here. 

"I wanna swim too, Nialler!!" Hanna yell, her voice full of excitement. She sounded like Louis.

"Okay, okay, let's go. Zayn, Harry, you gonna come too?" I asked, secretly hoping they would say no so I could be alone with Hanna.

They shook their heads. "Nah, we'll let you two go alone." Harry wagged his eyebrows while saying this. 

Hanna scoffed from beside me, obviously having seen his actions. She took off her sandals and then her cover-up. I was speechless once again. She had curves, making her even more beautiful to me. I didn't like girls who looked like sticks. She noticed me staring and she covered up her stomach with her hands. I grabbed her hands, making them show her stomach once more. "Don't. You're perfect." I said smiling. She blushed and looked down. She is so cute. "Come on, let's go swimming," I say, dragging her towards the water. Before we got into the water I lifted her up bridal style and ran into the water. I ignored her pleas to let her down. The water was now up to my waist. "Niall, please don't," She begged one last time. I plunged us both into the water before I allowed myself to actualy let her down. 

We both came out of the water soaking wet. I was laughing while she pouted. "That wasn't very nice, Nialler." I could see a smile tugging at her lips. She splashed me and then burst out laughing. I splashed her back. We played like this in the water for hours. Honestly just being with her made me smile. It was one of the best days of my life. 

I also realized something very important today. I was falling for Hanna. And I was falling hard. 

It's been awhile, i know. I like this chapter. I love NIALL!! <3 Who ships Nanna? LMFAOOO that's a weird ship name, but Hiall? Thats not that great either...any other suggestions?