Feeling a small smile grow on your lips, you sighed. "I must be lucky." You teased.

"He must be lucky. He doesn't truly know what he has, even if it is an arranged marriage." Lando smiled. "You two don't know just how compatible you truly are for one another."

Blinking in bewilderment at his statement, watching Lando straighten his back before walking towards the doors, you felt your heart flutter. Compatible? You and Kylo? How would he know?

"Goodnight, princess. Sleep well." At that, Lando left your sight as you watched the door shut. Did Kylo think the same? Did he think the two of you were compatible? You couldn't even decide yourself, your mind was a whirlpool of thoughts and not one thing even made sense.

Feeling a yawn coming on, you covered your mouth before deciding it was time to return back to the room. Maybe Kylo would've decided to eat and was now resting... If not, then you'd take the couch. You truly did not want to bother him.

Time melted together after staying locked up in the washroom for so long. Kylo, at first, decided to wash his face, but with the heaviness in his heart, he couldn't help but sit on the floor and divulge into his own thoughts. His thoughts about you. It took plenty of energy out of him to say what he had, to confess, and it almost felt as if he had said those three words he was afraid to feel.

After what would've been two hours had passed, and with a numbing bottom, he decided to undress and enter the refresher... another two hours being lost in there. Kylo was completely lost and couldn't seem to find a way out of his thoughts. It was its own world and you were the center its gravitated.

He meant every word he had said, because it was the truth. And knowing that the idea of losing you caused him to panic so severely had his mind in a haze. You had such a strong affect on him and you didn't know. He didn't even know until hours before. Until he realized how much you had meant to him when the remembrance of how he felt triggered the epiphany.

That was when he realized what it was. After nearly six hours of locking himself away from you, after allowing himself to be sucked into his own thoughts, he knew what he was feeling. What he had been struggling to understand. And it nearly seemed impossible.

Emerging from the washroom with nothing but a towel on, Kylo exited the bedroom, only to find you laying on the sofa. You were fast asleep, curled up into a ball, using your own dress as a blanket to cover your legs and feet. Staring at you, feeling his chest cave in, Kylo then saw the luggage's sitting in the corner, yours opened. He hadn't realized you had changed until then, then concluding that you must've changed right there in the living area... in front of a large window.

Feeling his face heat up, Kylo rubbed his eyes, as if that would rid the thought. He hated how jealous he got, especially over something as small as that. It wasn't like there was someone else in the room to see you.

He was much too into his feelings.

Walking over to you and carefully lifting you in his arms, he brought you to the bedroom, used the Force to remove the sheets, and lied you down. Watching you curl up once again as he placed the quilt back, Kylo was eager to touch your skin, to kiss you goodnight... Instead, he turned and went to grab the luggage's before getting a change of clothes.

Morning had come and you woke up in confusion. You weren't on the couch any longer, rather, the bed. Stretching as you turned onto your back, your eyes landed on Kylo's own bare back as he had been asleep beside you. The idea of him sharing a bed with you—and him more than likely bringing you there—made you smile. You just hoped he was okay.

Carefully and quietly sitting up from the bed, your eyes landed on the luggage in the corner of the room, then they went to Kylo. You wondered how long he had been locked up. Wondered how long you had been sleeping before he found you. To your disappointment, you had found the food still in its place, waiting to be devoured by Kylo, and as you went to lie down, you didn't expect yourself to sleep so easily... Not when you were unaware of Kylo's well being. And definitely not when Lando's words lingered.

Your heart throbbed at the thought. You wondered what Kylo truly felt for you if he was that concerned and that terrified to cause him to faint from panic. For now, the thought lingered, maybe someday your question would be answered... but you knew at this moment it was going to take some time to get back in if Kylo had chosen to kick you out once again.

Just about ready to stand up and aim for the washroom, you felt a hand clutch onto your nightgown followed by a faint "stay."

Feeling your heart skip a beat, you looked down at the hand, then followed where it had come from, now seeing Kylo resting on his stomach with one eye opened as the other was shield by his pillow. Your insides twisted as your heart lodged up your throat by the sight. Kylo, half asleep, begging for you stay there. Maybe he wasn't aware that he was awake? Maybe this was something odd he did in his sleep? But when you felt him gently tug at your gown, you slowly nodded and joined him back under the sheets.

You wondered what the time was, light had already been peeking through the clouds and you could see them faintly through the dim windows. Maybe it was much too early, either way, it wasn't like you had a reason to be up.

Resting on your side and facing him, Kylo eyed you in silence, hand still clutched on your gown—almost as if he were afraid you'd disappear. It was a good thing he had found you on the couch rather than an empty room, you could only imagine his reaction then.

"I waited for you last night." You nearly whispered as Kylo quietly lied there and eyed you. "I thought we would have dinner together... But I expected you needed alone time."

Sucking in a deep breath, Kylo's grip on your dress loosened before he looked away. "Forgive me."

Furrowing your eyebrows, you shook your head. "I'm not upset." You said, causing Kylo to look back at you. "I was... concerned. You never ate."

Blinking, Kylo gulped before letting go of you, turning on to his back before sitting up. "I will retrieve the droid for breakfast and we... we can makeup for last night."

Sitting up, you moved closer to him and sat beside him on the edge of the bed. "You don't have to force yourself to be something you're not, Kylo. As much as I love this side of you, as much as it makes me happy, I don't want you—"

"I want to do this." He interjected. "I want to be this way. I want you to... not be afraid of me anymore."

"Kylo, I was never—"

"You were. You were." Kylo breathed.

"I was upset because I was forced into something I did not want. I was hurt that my family would send me off so easily. But I was immature. I realized that there was more to it. More to you. You hide yourself within all this anger and rage, you act as if you have no reason to be expressive, but you do. You have every reason to be. You are human and you have a heart and a soul. And you have me." You said. "You have me, Kylo. You do and you know this because even before I stupidly tried running away, you tried your best to be kind."

Sucking in a breath as he sat there, feeling his chest tighten as his cheeks reddened, Kylo suddenly felt your arms wrap over his shoulders as you embraced him from the side while sitting on your knees. "Thank you, princess."

Smiling, you left a small kiss against his hair before standing up and tugging on his wrist. "Let's get food in you, I know you're starving." Watching as you turned away and guided him, Kylo felt his cheeks burn up once again at the feeling of your gentle kiss against his head.

He knew he didn't deserve this, he knew he didn't deserve you. But, he thanked the Force. He thanked the stars and the universe for bringing you two together, for he was sure he needed to feel what he felt for you.

Thanks for reading!
please comment + vote! thx!