Chapter 35: Two Injured Ladies

Start from the beginning

“No, I don’t deserve you, you are a beautiful 16 year old who I fell in love with and who I can’t live without!” I say, and she starts shaking her head into my chest where I am cuddling her.

“No, I’m an ugly almost 17 year old without parents and dates a famous hot guy. The only good thing about that is me dating you, and that’s the only reason people care about me.” She can’t be saying this.

“It’s nice to know that you think I’m hot but you aren’t ugly, you may not have parents but we are your family and even though you are 4 years younger than me it won’t change anything, I will always love you.” I know she won’t believe me but she needs to know that I will love her no matter what.

“Thank you Nialler, I just hope that you will always be with me.” I will.

“I will babe, always.” I see Louis out of the corner of my eye with Eleanor limping, good.

“NIALLER, IS THAT ABIGAIL?” Louis yells.

“YEAH, WHAT HAPPENED TO EL?” I yell back, I’m not telling him it was me, no way.

“SHE GOT SHOT REALLY HARD, CAN SHE SIT WITH ABIGAIL AND YOU?” I nod back as he is almost at the base.

“Yeah, I’m going back out but she can sit with Abi. Abigail was hurt the same way, I found her and she couldn’t move! You ok girls?” I say to Louis and then ask the girls, they nod. I don’t want to leave Abi with Eleanor but I want to get Harry again!

“Come on Nialler! Let’s go get Perrie and Zayn, they are staying together!” Louis says, running off. I kiss Abigail carefully and go running after him, this is going to be fun. We run past Jade and she says she is going to get Leigh-Anne and Harry. She joins up with Paul just as we leave her. I yell to them to go to our base and check on the girls when they have got Harry and Leigh.

“Zayn, I think I just saw Jade run past.” I hear Perrie’s voice clearly. I nod to Louis and we sneak behind them.

“BOOYAH!!” Me& Lou yell as we shoot Zayn and Pezza in their backs.

“OOWWW!” They yell, and we just laugh, they turn around and begin to shoot at us.

“RUN LOU!!!” I yell and we run towards the base. We go behind the base as it is longer for us to go in the front way. We hear whispering.

“You don’t tell Louis or Niall about this ok?” I hear Eleanor whisper.

“u….u…y-y-yes.” Abigail stutters, Eleanor is strangling her…

“If you do, I will kill you.” Eleanor says, and I hear Abigail gasp. Louis sneaks through the bush first, I sneak through after. He jumps into the base from behind, and I just casually climb in.

“We heard that!” I yell, grabbing Abigail and hugging her so Eleanor can’t touch her again.

“Eleanor, I thought that you and Abigail were friends, why are you threatening her!” Louis yells at Eleanor and when she goes to touch him he snatches his hand away. “Don’t touch me.”

“It wasn’t like that.” She tries to explain. Bullshit.

“It was exactly like that Eleanor, don’t even try lying. You said that you was going to get Danielle onto me and that you was going to get Niall to think I was dead so he would forget about me.” I can’t do this!

“ELEANOR! DON’T EVEN DO THIS! I WOULD NEVER FORGET ABOUT ABIGAIL EVEN IF I THOUGHT SHE WAS DEAD! I’D NEVER FORGET ABOUT MY BABE.” I yell at her, and she seems taken back.

“Well…” She can’t form a sentence.

“Oh, and Louis she said that she doesn’t care about you, she is only dating you for your money.” Abigail says, and I believe her.

“We are over, I’m gonna tweet now saying we broke up.” Louis says, grabbing his phone.

“NO! She is chatting crap!! I promise I love you!”

“Bullshit!” Louis says, and puts his phone back. “We are officially over, and now all of the fans know.”

“Good on ya mate.” I say and Eleanor walks away stropping.

“Thank you Abigail.” Louis says, and she smiles at him. He is a single pringle.

*AN*

SOOOO….watcha think? I really liked writing this chapter! I promise to update tomorrow and I will try to on Friday but if I do it will only be short as it will be off of my phone. I will see you tomorrow!!!! And Louise, text me or whatsapp me because your pissing me off not replying!! BACK TO HAPPY! J -Nicol3!