thirty-five

⚠️ This chapter contains 18+ scenes. If you're not comfortable reading this kind of stuff, just skip the chapter. ⚠️

We just got home from the restaurant. The food was really good. And the dessert was so delicious! He really has a good taste.

He closes the bedroom door and I throw my purse on the desk. I am pretty tired. I could use a quick shower, then sleep.

"I'm going to take a quick shower, then be right back," I announced Grayson, grabbing my stuff.

"Alright."

I exit the room, walking in the bathroom. I tie my hair in a bun, then take off my dress carefully. I fold it and put it on the floor, then I take off my underwear. I get in the cabin and close it. I turn on the hot water.  When it makes contact with my skin, I immediately relax.

As I was washing my body, I heard the door being opened.

"Who is there?" I asked, turning off the water.

Through the cabin door, I see a tall figure taking its clothes off.

"Gray, is that you?" I asked again, and the glass door opened, revealing a naked Grayson. 

"Mind if I join?" he raised one eyebrow, smirking.

"I... Uhm... Okay." I stuttered, making him chuckle.

He closes the cabin, turning to me. My eyes instantly fell on his dick, opening widely. Oh, wow, uhm... Wow.

I hear him chuckling slightly, and I look up back at him. I gulp, as my cheeks turn red.

His hands grab my cheeks, squeezing my face. He smashes his lips on mine, kissing me deeply. I wrap my arms around his neck. I slowly grab his hair in my fists, pulling it gently. He bites my lower lip, asking for permission, and I give it to him. Our tongues start moving in sync.

His right hand slowly travels down my body, stopping at my chest. He grabs one of my boobs, massaging it. I started moaning through the kisses, making him smile. He pinches my nip, and I moan louder.

"We better keep it quiet, baby girl. We don't want to disturb Ethan, do we?" he muttered, looking into my eyes. I nod, not being able to say anything else.

As his right hand was massaging my boob, his other hand slowly traveled down. He rubs my clit, then, without a warning, I feel two of his fingers inside of me. I bite my lips, trying not to scream. He fastens the process, pumping in and out of me fast.

"Are you ready?" he raises his eyebrows, giving me one of his famous smirks. I take a quick look down, then back up at him.

"Yes."

"Are you sure you want this?"

"Yes, oh my God!" I sighed frustrated.

"Alright then."

He turns on the hot water. It hits my skin, making my back arch. He takes out his fingers and I groan a little, but he shushes me.

Then, without any warning, I feel his dick inside of me. I scream extremely loud, digging my nails in his back. Fucking hell, he's huger than I thought.

"Does it hurt, baby girl?" he whispered in my ear, making my whole body shake.

"Y-yes." I moaned, as his moves slowed down. He is trying to be gentle with me.

"Do you want to stop?"

"No, hell no," I answered, making him chuckle.

As I was trying to adjust to his size, he started biting my neck. He grabs one of my legs, wrapping it around his waist, making the movements easier. I dig my nails in his back deeper, making him bite my neck harder.