eleven

I haven't talked to Grayson yet. It's been two hours of school, and I haven't even seen him. I feel bad for putting it all on him. It wasn't all his fault. He was only protecting me.

"Kayla?" a boy called me and I was surprised. But when I turn around, I only roll my eyes. It's Noah. His bottom lip had a cut in the middle, his nose seemed broken, and he had a purple mark on his jaw. Grayson hit him pretty well. Jesus!

"What do you want, Noah?" I asked, trying to keep the distance.

"I want to apologize. I was drunk last night. I shouldn't have forced you to do anything. I'm truly sorry." should I believe him? Is he telling the truth? Hell no.

"Good for you." I scoffed and looked away from him.

"I'm serious. I feel bad for doing that to you. You really seem to be a nice girl."

"And I am," I said and he chuckled. I smile a little and roll my eyes.

"So, do you forgive me?" he raised his eyebrows and made the sad puppy face. Should I believe him? He might be telling the truth, but he can also lie to me.

"Maybe," I said, walking away. He follows me on my way to the cafeteria. What is he still doing here?

"Can I get a hug?" he asked, making that sad puppy face again.

"No."

"Please?"

"I said no, Noah."

"Pretty please?" he insisted and I sighed annoyed.

"Ugh, fine." I rolled my eyes and he laughed.

I stop and hug him. A few seconds later, I felt his hands on my ass, squeezing it. I gasp, pushing him away. He starts laughing, smirking like a psycho. I knew it!

"What the fuck?" I asked angrily and he laughed again.

"You have a really fine ass. I'm surprised Grayson hasn't touched it yet." I gasp again, as my cheeks turn red. Tears form in my eyes, but they are angry tears, not sad.

I slap his face hard. His head turns a little, and when he looks back at me his left cheek is completely red. Wow, that felt so good! Even though my right palm is burning. I hit him pretty well.

"Did you just slap me?" he asked me and I looked up at him. Oh, no. He's angry. I gulp, as he grabs my wrists. "I'mma teach you a lesson."

He twists my wrists and I whine in pain. He starts laughing. Ok, Kayla, think of something. His balls. I think I can hit him where it hurts him the most.

I lift my knee, but he stops it with his hand. Fuck.

"You thought you could-"

He is literally pulled away from me by Grayson. He pushes him on the floor and I gulp. Please, don't hit him again!

"I told you to never touch her again!" Grayson yelled at him and Noah started laughing. He gets up and looks at my best friend.

"She has a fine ass. I'm surprised you haven't slept with her yet." I bite my lip, trying to not punch him.

I see Grayson lifting his fist, but I grab his hand and stop him before he could throw the punch at Noah.

"Gray, please. Let's go," I muttered, trying to pull him away. He was staring at Noah angrily. I know he could snap any second.

Then, he turns around and follows me. But, of course, Noah couldn't just let us walk away.

"Listen to your little bitch, Dolan. That shows how much of a man you are," Noah said and I closed my eyes. Fuck.