🍦Chap39🍦

A month passes by and the whole college knew about their relationship. Few of them knew they would end up together and few of them were still shocked about the news and not to mention their group of friends, they have been preying on the poor couple all the month.

And then, there is this angry group of Daniel's fan girls offended by his relationship with Ong.

Tsk tsk Such Drama!

Daniel woke up in his room all by himself, usually Ong wakes him up everyday. He waited for the knock on his door, he wanted to greet his boyfriend good morning.

He rushed to the opposite room and he knocked with a flirty smile waiting to see his boyfriend. He knocked again. No reply.
Daniel frowned thinking about all the possible reasons.

Did he slip in the bathroom and hit his head? Did he get kidnapped? Did he use the wrong spell and killed himself accidentally? Or maybe, he's cheating on me and making out with someone else?

Am I being dramatic? Yes I am!

Daniel sighed, he pulled out his wand and sang 'Alohomora' and the door broke open. He quickly went inside and Ong was sleeping on his bed, his whole body covered with the comforter. It was winter and it was quite cold.

"Seongwoo..." Daniel called out lovingly and sat on the bed beside him. He ran his hand through Ong's hair and stared at the boy.

Ong frowned and curled up into ball, mumbling something in his sleep. Daniel touched his forehead and frowned. Ong has fever, Daniel turned all worried, he quickly walked up to the medical store, got some medicines, he came back and ordered some healthy soup for Ong.

Ong blinked open his eyes and yawned. He noticed Daniel and greeted "good morning boyfie!"

Daniel scolded "I told you not to have so much of ice cream in this cold winter. Look at you now!"

Daniel put a bowl of hot soup and medicines on the table beside his bed.
"Brush your teeth first!" Ong nodded lazily and brushed his teeth, came back and wrapped himself with the comforter. He was freezing.

Ong spoke weekly "Your getting late for the class, go ahead. I can take care of myself"

"I'm taking the day off" Daniel said.

Ong replied "Come on! I am not a baby, I'll be alright"

Daniel sat beside Ong on the bed and started feeding him the soup. "You are a baby, and I'd be bored without you. I better take this day off"

Ong smiled and gulped down the soup he was being fed. He always loved the way Daniel cared for him. His love was pure.

He finished the soup and took the medicines. Ong laid down on the bed again as Daniel decides to stare at his boyfriend. Ong clutched onto his comforter, he was freezing. Daniel laid down beside him and whispered "come here!"

He pulled Ong closer and wrapped his arms protectively around him. Ong snuggled into his chest and Daniel rested his chin on Ong's head. Ong felt warm and cozy. He drifted into sleep in Daniel's arms. Daniel too fell asleep.

Hours later Ong woke up, Daniel was still asleep looking like a Greek god. Ong was feeling so much better now. Daniel's pure love could even cure cancer, and his fever was a petty thing. Ong chuckled "I don't deserve him"

Daniel's hands were still wrapped around his waist and he could feel Daniel's calm heartbeat against his ear. It was like a beautiful rhythm. He looked up and kissed Daniel's chin. Daniel's lips moved apart and he opened his eyes slowly.

Opps, I woke him up-

Daniel smiled sweetly and kissed his forehead. He touched his forehead and it wasn't hot anymore.
"Feeling better?" He asked.

Ong nodded "I have you beside me, so I'm so much better now!"

Daniel chuckled "Ouch my heart hurts, don't say such things" Ong rolled his eyes and mumbled "Idiot!"

Daniel leaned forward until their noses touched.
"Yeah! But your Idiot" Daniel whispered against his lips and was about to dive in for a kiss but Ong covered Daniel's lips and pushed him gently.

"Don't" Ong warned. Daniel pouted with puppy eyes which was almost impossible to resist. Ong mumbled "you'll catch the flu too, stay away. No kissing"

Daniel whined like little kid "I won't catch a flu promise. One kiss, just one!"

Ong looked away trying hard not to fall for his boyfriend's cuteness. "No" Ong stated clearly. Daniel moved closer "please baby..." He slipped his hand under Ong's shirt and caressed his back.

Ong gave him a death glare and slapped his hand away as Daniel groaned in pain.

"Ochh..that hurts!" Daniel put up a face as if he was suffering from a heart attack. He sure is a drama king. Ong finally fell into his boyfriends trap.

"Daniel I'm sorry, does it hurt?" Ong asked worriedly and Daniel nodded with the best hurt face. Ong melted like an ice cream and mumbled apologies.

Daniel pointed at his own lips "Allow me to kiss you and you'll be forgiven"
Ong froze for a second. Can't believe I fell for this!
Ong pushed him away and sat up "What a jerk!"
Daniel pouted and pouted with his puppy eyes.

Ong mumbled a 'screw it!" and pulled Daniel by his collar over him, and went in for the kiss.
Daniel hovered over him with his hands embracing Ong's waist and kissed him back.

The one kiss led to a hot make out session. Daniel ended up catching the flu next day.