💛 Chap16 💛

Quick question : do you guys hate me for dragging Jinyoung in the story?
My mind is bitchy!

By the way, how old are you?

Location : New Orleans

Daniel and Ong walked around like stray kids initially but then they found a scroll hanging in the mid air near a fashion street which was visible only to them.

It was written that,

*This is a fashion show where the stars walk by the ramp displaying trendy new brands of clothing. You have to find that one wizard among all the normal people. He contains the clue for the location of your portal to the magic world. But-
If you reveal anything about the magic world to any of the stars present there you'll be cursed.
Hint - he is a male
and here are the passes*

Two golden tickets were found in their bag.

Ong screeched "What kind of a task is that!? Simply stupid. There will be so many people and how can we just go around guessing ?"

Daniel replied "True, but the good thing is- we can see meet Hollywood stars. How great is that!"

"I donno any of them" Ong pouted

"Your bad!" Daniel fake smiled
.

They entered the show and there were like hundreds of cameras and rich people all around. The show starts in 30 minutes , so they've got lots of time.

Ong suggested to sneak into the makeup room to find any one whoz weird - wizard.

They just entered the room and no one cared about their entrance , it was all busy and noisy.

Daniel's jaw dropped seeing all the celebs at the same time.
Ong knew no one but he was still surprised looking at them.

Daniel stated "my gosh! Its Camila , she's gorgeous. She is Gigi Hadid and this one is Cara....Am I dreaming?"

Ong pinched Daniel's cheek and Daniel groaned in pain "ouch...are you crazy.."

"That proves your not dreaming!" Ong

"Thanks for getting me back to my senses Mister." Daniel said

"Do you even have sense? To get back?" Ong

"If Your done with your lame jokes, let's get back to work" Daniel started and then continued "hey there is Nick Jonas and Ansel Elgort.....oh my god...HARRY STYLES....bless this mission..."

"Are you done? Now look at this guy, do you think he is a wizard? " Ong said looking at a male  model. He wore a jet black Gothic jacket. He was tall, fair and godly.

" oh....This guy is from shadowhunters series, Matthew Daddario!" Daniel replied

"He got a tattoo of a potion below his neck. What do you think?" Ong asked

"Nah! He's too pretty to be a wizard" Daniel shrugged it off.

"But what about that tattoo-"

"Ong, if your talking about tattoos , look at Harry Styles he has like a hundred of them. Of which im sure half of them will be related to magic. But can we suspect him? NO! cause he's cute piece of cake and..."