💏Chap35💏

"You look like a gentleman!" Lisa chuckled at Daniel. He was wearing a basic black suit which looked amazing on him. Daniel could even pull off a trash can and look breathtakingly gorgeous. That's how good looking he is.

"Umm..." Daniel trailed  completely uninterested in going to the prom. He didn't really understand  why the whole university was hyped up for the stupid dance.
He didn't want to encounter Seongwoo and his overdramatic bitch at the prom. He won't be able to stand her,  nor can he stand seeing her dancing with Ong.

Lisa was very excited though. She was wearing a  lavender coloured silk gown, it was simple yet elegant. She looked pretty enough for the boys to drool over her.

It was almost time, so they decided to get going.
The prom was held on the
99th floor, its usually where all the activities of the college take place.

The atmosphere at the 99th floor was breezy and slow with couples holding onto each other and clicking pictures in the photo booth located at the entrance. Lisa was so excited to click pictures so Daniel followed her to the photo booth.

They posed and the photographer sure was gay for Daniel as he kept calling him sexy. Lisa and Daniel made great pair but not  perfect.

They got out of the booth and the first thing they noticed was Bridge standing at the entrance in a strapless glittery pink frock. Daniel started cursing her in his head until his eyes caught Seongwoo and his presence.  His heart started thudding and all he could see was Seongwoo looking hot and bright in the majestic white suit. It was the first time he felt like this. He never knew Seongwoo could look so perfect to the point that he wanted to grab him by his neck and kiss-

"Daniel? You okay?"

Seongwoo's voice echoed in his head. Daniel pulled out from his thoughts, a little flustered. He stuttered "uh..what about me...i-im good!"

Seongwoo nodded "Idk um..you look.. pale~"

"I'm fine!" Daniel exclaimed, slightly annoyed by the look Bridge was giving him. Lisa frowned and whispered into his ear "lets go inside. I cant stand her!"

Daniel nodded and the next second he was being dragged inside by her not-so-feminine best friend.

They stepped in, the interior was beautiful to be honest, it looked royal and inviting. Most of the couples were at the dance floor, swaying their bodies together to the romantic music. Few of them remain seated holding a glass of wine each. And then here was this JaeYong couple publicly making out at a corner, but everyone were too busy to give a damn.

Daniel felt he was totally out of place. It didn't feel right, he wanted to dance with the person he loves. He terribly wanted to enjoy the prom but with someone he loves.

"Why are you so gloomy today?" Lisa asked

"Nothing. I'm fine. I'm good!" Daniel replied.

"Good! I thought you didn't like my company!" Lisa mumbled.

Daniel put his hand around her shoulder and spoke "Can anyone ever hate Lalisa Manoban's company? Never!"

Lisa chuckled "...hey look at those two love birds" She pointed towards Samuel and Jihoon.

Jihoon whispered something into Samuel's ear making him blush and Jihoon started giggling endlessly.  He leaned forward and pecked Samuel's cheek and this time his whole face turned crimson.
Both Lisa and Daniel chuckled at their adorable friends. They let them be and Lisa rambled "letsgodance come on!!!"

Daniel snickered "You're way too excited!"
With that they set off to the dance floor where many others were dancing. The music was faint and sweet.