💭 Chap8💭

12 years ago ~~

Omma..... appa..." a 6year old boy's sobs filled the house. No one cared, he was just left alone in a dark room for hours with the dead bodies of his parents. He had only his parents and a Granny who lived in Canada. No relatives. No friends.

The whole neighborhood were scared of them. Cause his mother and father had magic in their blood. Yes. They lived with  Normal people, with muggles people who don't have even a single drop of magic in their blood.

There were Rumours, that they do black magic and they may harm the people. No mother in the Neighborhood allowed her child to play or even come near the boy.

His mother and Father were the Most noblest witch and wizard of the Magic world. But people would never understand. They couldn't move to another place due to few reasons. Neither could they convince the people. They lived a worst life.

But they tried their best to raise the boy. The only happy moment of their life was - birth of Daniel. They were blessed with the brightest kid. He has learnt all the spells of magic by the age of 6 which was practically impossible for any normal witch or wizard. They loved him to the core.

One day the family had to travel to the hidden world - Magic world to enroll Daniel as a student of magic. On their return, they found a 2year old baby girl on the floor struggling to live. There was blood all around. They quickly went up to her, she was in a crucial stage. It was all dark as it was around 12am. They tried to call others but no one would answer.

She was bleeding heavily and they had no other option other than using magic  To save her life. His mother Leena Kang  decided to save her life  As his father had Daniel  Sleeping in his shoulders soft and sound.

" BABY..... MY GOODNESS THESE PEOPLE ARE KILLING MY BABY!!!!!!! " The baby girl's Mother cried out. She was in a state of Aggression. All the people came out from their houses and started shouting. They completely misunderstood  The scene.

The mother went up to the baby and it was already dead. She cried her lungs out and no one could control her. She glared at Daniel's mother who was also crying. she spat on her and shouted.

" YOU KILLED MY BABY!!!!!!!! "

All the People were crowded and were fuming with anger. The poor family did not even get to explain the situation. They tried to explain but she wouldn't listen.

"we tried to save her.... Believe us..... "

" YOU CRUEL PEOPLE! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE!!! " The mother Cried.

Meanwhile, a small kid who's of the same age as Daniel's pulled his mother's hand who was clutching her dead baby. He was the baby girl's brother. To be honest he was adopted as they did not have any kids  at first  but after many years Lia was born. They loved her so much. Even though she was just a Baby they treated her like a princess. Of course  It hurts for a mother to see her child dead.

The dead girl's brother spoke in his childish accent " omma... I shaw... everythin.....Leena aunty did naut kill my....sishta she... Tried to save her.... Mommy believe me "

No use. She was not in a mood  to hear anything.

A second later. Her Husband came out with pistol in his hand." YOU KILLED MY BABY!!! NOW ITS TIME FOR YOU BOTH TO VISIT THE HELL! "
The Witch  And the wizard were panicked. scared.