😮Chap41😮

A/N : yo guys,I have a one week vacation. God I'm gonna eat, sleep, write and eat again... I'M FREE BITCHES~
(And today's chimchim's bday...so let's celebrate!!)

Before you start reading wanna ask you guys something,

What's your favorite genre in novels? (Apart from BL, gay and bxb....)

I still remember the time I first came to wattpad, reading teen fics, poems and innocent shit. But after kpop, *sighs* I turned into creepy asshole. *pats myself*

Daniel woke up, he yawned. He felt like he was asleep for days, but it was just the next morning. He turned his head aside hoping to see his Seongwoo, too bad he wasn't there. Then he remembered what happened last night.

"Don't tell me he's still with that bitch!" Daniel voiced out his thoughts.

He was about to get up from the bed, just then his boyfriend came from the kitchen holding a tray of delicious food.

"Hmm you are talking to yourself again?" Ong asked placing the tray on table and crawled onto the bed beside Daniel. Daniel shook his head a little and looked down breaking the eye contact with Ong. That proves he's still mad at Ong.

Ong scooted closer to Daniel and took his hand in his. He played with Daniel's fingers.
"I.." He started but stopped when Daniel looked at him curiously.

"Daniel I-I'm sorry about last night... I was so stupid... She really is a bitch I tell you, She went overboard yesterday,.....I just told her to get out. Okay let's not talk about her. I'm just sorry I left you- I mean, you know-"

Daniel intertwined their hands and chuckled "Baby, You're so cute when you apologize,.."  Ong visibly blushed again, the word 'baby' was definitely driving him crazy. And Daniel on the other hand was satisfied with Ong's expression and decided to call him baby forever.

" does that mean.. I'm forgiven?" Ong asked smiling at him. Daniel thought Ong was acting extra cute today. He couldn't help but wrap him into a bear hug. "Maybe... Maybe Not!/" Daniel mumbled against his ear.

Ong pulled out and announced handing a towel to his boyfriend "eww you stink! Take a shower!" He continued, rubbing the back of his hair " I prepared breakfast for you, all by myself!"

Daniel had an amused smile "Woah, you're gonna be a good wife in future"
Ong choked on his breath before glaring at Daniel. "Shut up before I throw this whole tray of food over your nut head!" Ong warned making Daniel run like a cat into the bathroom.

Ong giggled to himself after Daniel went into the bathroom. So far, their relationship was going good. Tbh more than good, he's so used to Daniel that he can't even imagine a day without him. Months ago they were dedicated to kill each other but now their so in love, he still remembers the day they first met.