🐈 Chap9🐈

Daniel sighed. He washed his face and looked at the watch hanging  down
the sealing. It was 4 am.

He suddenly started unlocking his trunk. He started searching for something. He finally found it. He smiled fondly  at that thing.

It was the bracelet. The bracelet which was dim all along, shined brightly when Daniel smiled.

The bracelet was not an ordinary one. It would shine like a diamond when Daniel smiles and becomes dim when he's sad.

Magic was used in making it.

Ya, the person who gave this bracelet knew Magic. But Daniel realized it after going to Canada.
He gave the  boy an  imaginary name Dylan.

" Dyl...hope you're doing great. Hope you got rid off that family and living a good life." Daniel talked to himself. He put back the bracelet in his trunk.

The clock alarmed, it was 6 am. He was about to get up but then he realized that he was suspended. The rest of the day would be boring for him. Staying alone in his room was no joke.
He planned to visit his pet cat Nora , which was at his neighbour's home suffering from cancer.

For now he decided to read the conversations about him in the AlkabanTalk.
An hour later he heard a knock on his door. It was Lisa along with JaeYong.

" Hey guysss!!" he exclaimed.

Daniel was glad that his  friends really care about him.

He asked "Aren't you guys getting late for the college?"

"we are! But we decided to greet our dear friend who got suspended for the first time before heading to the class." Jaehyun said

"aw.. Thank you guys! I'm glad" Daniel sang

"Ya ya Don't forget that we love you. By the way how are things going  on between  you and the Satan" Lisa

" you're asking as if we both are in a relationship" Daniel said

The others chuckled.

"Well..Maybe?" Lisa said wiggling her eyebrows

"Oh shut up!" Daniel snapped

" okay okay! Just kidding" Lisa

"Bro! Suspension is a given opportunity, stay chilled in the room. We gotta go" Taeyong waved.

The others left while Daniel started his workout.

**

And here is Mr.Ong, who woke up in the afternoon. And trying to play up with his wand for new spells.
You can tell that- this kid has gone crazy. Little did he know, randomly chanting spells from books would drown his room. The naive guy, borrowed a stack of MagicSpell books from the library and was sincerely learning them.

He tried to chant few spells but none of them worked. He felt annoyed and shouted a random spell "Agramenti [1]"

That's it! Fountains of water were produced from nowhere and in minutes his whole house was wet. Water started filling up his room. He quickly went through the pages and used Anti-Jinx to stop the water. He finally did, but his whole room has nearly drowned. It all happened in seconds.

His bed, his clothes and every freaking thing was wet. He groaned with frustration. He called the helpers staff and explained  What he has done. They said that it would take a day or so to bring back his room. His clothes were wet. He couldn't stay any longer in the room. So he decided to go out.