✈Chap31✈

A/N: HOLY SHITEU GUYS!!
I LOVE YOU. I never updated wattpad app (well memory issues) And I just did, and you know what

(Pic above)

#21 in wannaone , #4 in Ongniel and #1 in Samhoon.
Honestly, I was so dumb and underestimated my story, seeing this makes me so happy and I just wanted to thank you guys from the bottom of my heart.

Idk if I'm overreacting but this really means a lot. And yea, talking about this chapter, I had to end it abruptly. I was too excited, so..

BTW THANKS A TONE FOR 3K VOTES.

LOVE YOU GUYS.

**

Ong shot his eyes open as he kept saying to himself just a dream. Its just a freaking dream.

He closed his eyes again rewinding what had happened in the dream. He was making out with the Kang Daniel aka his hunny bunny enemy.

But there was a hidden regret. Why did it have to be a dream? What if it becomes real? He liked the thought. But he would never agree to the fact that he actually liked making out with Daniel, even if it was just a dream.

Ong Seongwoo fucking stop thinking about it already! He cursed himself.

He suddenly froze, when he finally realised the fact that, there was a muscular hand wrapped around his shoulders and a leg thrown over his body.

He hesitantly opened his eyes only to get himself shocked from the scene beside him.

Kang Daniel.

Shirtless.

Only with a pair of jean shorts.

With an adorable and peaceful smile playing on his face. He was sleeping comfortably.

Holy cheesecakes, what the actual fuck? Where the heck is his shirt?

Ong internally shouted while trying hard not to stare at the artwork placed right beside him.

Ong was already prepared with all the sadistic ways to ruin the sleep of his dear enemy.

He was about to shout in his ear when Daniel moved closer rubbing Ong's cheek with his, still sleeping happily. Ong's eyes widened at the sudden contact.

"Daniel~" Ong called out half heartedly.

Why is this idiot so touchy? Seongwoo smiled to himself and let him cuddle. It was hard to resist.

Daniel's irresistible abs caught his full attention. His eyes travelled further down to his waist and a particular thing made him freeze.

Tiny words written in calligraphy were tattooed at the corner of his waist.